Thread: Truly heart breaking...

Default Truly heart breaking...

Every night before I go to bed I listen to John Galt's archive and then when its over load the Alex Jones show to listen to as I fall asleep. Tonight as I was listening a vet called in to the show and broke down into tears as he explained how petty little turd at the va threatened him with loss of his benefits and report to homeland security due to his beliefs. He gave his email address on the show and I emailed him some encouragement. I don't know if I am allowed to post the email though so if you would like it send me a message. Say a prayer for this vet please.

what beliefs does he hold that they are threatening him over?

I heard this caller live yesterday on AJ's show. It was very hard to listen to. Truly heartbreaking! It sounded to me like this man had handed out scriptures and Alex Jones movies to other vets getting treatment at the VA. The security guard that threatened him, gathered up the scriptures/ movies, threw them in the trash, and told him if he did it again he would be arrested, lose his benifits, and DHS would be contacted. The poor fellow was terrified! Kayso if you wouldn't mind sending me a pm, I too would like to email this man. Thank You!

We should all email him.
    Sin is not just breaking God’s laws; it is breaking His heart."
    --Pastor Adrian Rogers, Founder of Love Worth Finding ministry

The security guard that threatened him, gathered up the scriptures/ movies, threw them in the trash, and told him if he did it again he would be arrested, lose his benifits, and DHS would be contacted.

Let's correct this a tad...

"Security Guard" = Minimum Wage Nazi

Also there is no way his bennies could be compromised or terminated.
    They could try to arrest him, but that is another story. Also they could contact the Nazi's at DHS, but in no way could his status at the VA could be compromised.

But this is very disturbing.
    To think that these minimum wage Nazi's actually believe they have the power to say and do such things... the most they are authorized to do is direct traffic, scrape gum off the sidewalks and scratch their over sized asses.

ST

Listening to Galt and Jones before bedtime will give you bad dreams......
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    Listening to Galt and Jones before bedtime will give you bad dreams......

I have had dreams and I have had nightmares, but I have conquered my nightmares because of my dreams.
    Jonas Salk

IF NON-MEMBERS OF THE NRA WOULD STOP SHOOTING PEOPLE
    GUN VIOLENCE WOULD DROP 100%

“Congress’ inability or unwillingness to pass a law desired by the executive branch does not default authority to the executive branch.”

"If every Jewish and anti-Nazi family in Germany had owned a Mauser rifle and twenty rounds of ammunition AND THE WILL TO USE IT Adolf Hitler would be a little-known footnote to the history of the Weimar Republic." - Aaron Zelman, JPFO
    http://www.jpfo.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Shinmen Takezo View Post
    The security guard that threatened him, gathered up the scriptures/ movies, threw them in the trash, and told him if he did it again he would be arrested, lose his benifits, and DHS would be contacted.

Let's correct this a tad...

"Security Guard" = Minimum Wage Nazi

Also there is no way his bennies could be compromised or terminated.
    They could try to arrest him, but that is another story. Also they could contact the Nazi's at DHS, but in no way could his status at the VA could be compromised.

But this is very disturbing.
    To think that these minimum wage Nazi's actually believe they have the power to say and do such things... the most they are authorized to do is direct traffic, scrape gum off the sidewalks and scratch their over sized asses.

ST
    Tell that to the service member who just got an other than honorable discharge for his posting on FB. We are in a new world now.

Sherry in GA

Tell that to the service member who just got an other than honorable discharge for his posting on FB. We are in a new world now.

The only thing that blows up your VA benefits is a dishonorable discharge... and possibly some forms of bad conduct discharges.

And you have to have a lot of talent to get such things.

We are not talking about someone who is in already... we are talking about someone who have been honorably discharged already, and then conducting political activities, etc.

You cannot loose your VA status because of this.
    It cannot happen.

ST