Thread: What happened with Jim Staley and

Question What happened with Jim Staley and

were his problems resolved with ALL concerned?

Does WND still support him and the HRM? Did WND do any follow up stories about the problems that Jim Staley had that were mentioned in the previous post?

I did not want to hijack the other WND thread.

Thanks for any information.

Catherine
    Account Closed

The following site gives a timeline of the Staley Saga.

He pleaded guilty to Federal Fraud charges April 30, 2015 and will be sentenced July 29. He is going to prison.

Details with links can be found here: https://jimstaleyfraud.wordpress.com...nts-2004-2015/

"If you've lost sight of the Cross in your journey, it's time to alter course."

www.joyfullygrowingingrace.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by JGIG View Post
    The following site gives a timeline of the Staley Saga.

He pleaded guilty to Federal Fraud charges April 30, 2015 and will be sentenced July 29. He is going to prison.

Details with links can be found here: https://jimstaleyfraud.wordpress.com...nts-2004-2015/
    Hi JGIG. Good to see you back.

It appears that there is no one left at the Tree who cares about Staley anymore. I imagine that those who supported him so vigorously still do and claim it is all a conspiracy.

BTW, you can get all of Jim Staley's materials at a discount at the WND Superstore.
    Last edited by Forty9er; 06-20-2015 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Forty9er View Post
    Hi JGIG. Good to see you back.

It appears that there is no one left at the Tree who cares about Staley anymore. I imagine that those who supported him so vigorously still do and claim it is all a conspiracy.

BTW, you can get all of Jim Staley's materials at a discount at the WND Superstore.
    Thanks, Forty9er; I pop in from time to time to see how folks are doing here .

Yeah, there are the Staley faithful. Interesting how Staley willfully defrauded elderly clients out of millions dollars while teaching how observing the Law is the way to go to others.

I see a lot of Staley supporters in comments on Facebook claiming the quote, "There but for the Grace of God go I."

I thought for them it was, "There but for the Law of God go I."
    "Thou shalt not steal."

Seems simple enough.

Funny how when actual laws with actual penalties are enforced - how they cry, "Grace!"

Praying here that many, including Jim Staley, let God's Law (rather than a law of their own creation) do its job and bring them to the ends of themselves and to the Gospel of Grace \o/ !

Grace and peace to you,
    -JGIG

"If you've lost sight of the Cross in your journey, it's time to alter course."

www.joyfullygrowingingrace.wordpress.com