Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "Church" Members Get 666 Tattoos - National Post

Default "Church" Members Get 666 Tattoos - National Post

Members of a Canadian "Church" get 666 tattoooed on their wrists and see it as a good thing.

From the National Post -

http://life.nationalpost.com/2012/05...ransformation/

See Revelation chapter 13

Also, read http://stepstowardthemark.com
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

This makes my soul sigh. I feel for those poor teenage girls who have now scarred their body for a false prophet. Expect more of this type stuff as the days march on.
    We have barred the gates but cannot hold them for long. The ground shakes, drums... drums in the deep. We cannot get out. A shadow lurks in the dark. We can not get out... they are coming.

"...Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light. See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil." - Ephesians 5:14-17

Idiots.

All that is left is for them to line up for the kool-aid.
    "You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for,
    another person must work for without receiving."Adrian Rogers, 1931

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

That's such a shame. This false prophet is not the Anti-Christ, but this just shows the minds of people are ripe for the A.C. I looked up the difference one time, between the "mark" of the beast (Rev. 13:17) and the "seal" of the Holy Spirit (Eph. 4:30). According to the definition of the words in Greek, the mark of the beast is an engraving or tattoo on the body, whereas the seal of the Holy Spirit is like a craftsman's mark, that he puts on a finished work to show it's his.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

We were out shopping for DD's dorm room, many years ago. We came face to face with a guy with 666 tattooed on his forehead. DD left cart and all and never again stepped foot in that store.

I think the whole story is somewhere way back on the pre Y2k board. Even to this day she is visibly shaken when we talk about it.

The whole concept behind the Mark is one of the worst interpreted in the bible.

It has spawned everything from the assumption its the number 666, to bar codes, to any number of symbols.

However, if you go back to the Old Testament, mark's were put on the foreheads of people for specific reasons.

Eze 9:4And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

Eze 9:6Slay utterly old [and] young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom [is] the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which [were] before the house.

Rev 13:17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

In the ancient days of Israel, the temple priests were 'marked' on their forehead with ashes in the sign of the Tav. Ironically, the ancient Hebrew Tav was a cross.

However, the reference to the Mark goes BEYOND some 'number' designated by the Beast to simply buy or sell. It is tied to the IMAGE as well.

Rev 14:9And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

The WHOLE thing is really tied to the IMAGE. Noah and his family were the ONLY humans made in God's image left on the earth after a thousand years of corrupted DNA by the Nephalim in mankind, so the justification that the MARK has something to do with corrupting the IMAGE of man is more likely than simply being a number.

Worshipping the image. A theory placed by David Flynn suggests that the 'mark' is actually a construct that CHANGES the DNA of man to fit into the image of the beast. The beast being Apollyon, or whomever of the released Watchers from the Abyss during the end times, to once again make man into something from the original IMAGE of God.

This is WHY taking the Mark will be a spiritual death warrant. Not because you got a tattoo, but because your DNA was changed forever from the original image of God in His creation.

Rev 20:4And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the 144,000, REDEEEMED FROM THE EARTH, and sent back during this time, WILL also receive a Mark... but from the Father Himself, and they will be untouchable because they are REDEEMED (spiritual bodies).

Rev 14:1And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty [and] four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Rev 14:3And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

Rev 14:4These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, [being] the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

So many different interpretations, so many different beliefs... all based on man's fixation of what THEY want a doctrine to be, not what the actual words say, nor what the ORIGINAL purpose of the Mark in ancient times were, and how it parallels the mark in the future to come.
    Why is owning pets better than owning kids? Because if they get pregnant, you can sell their children.

The Daily Economist
    http://www.thedailyeconomist.com

We were always taught that it well could be a mark upon the Soul just as well, the same as when one denies him, continues to turn from Grace, but that it wasn't known, other than it WOULD happen, and that instead of dwelling on those terrible days, we should thank him for another day's Mercy with our Families, and another day to witness to all of those around us, as he want's and loves every soul.

A mark I'd not like to have on my Soul, is knowing I didn't work hard enough sharing the good news, and I confess I need to do so much harder.

As to the OP, what with the guy, and the two fingers on his brow? He's vexed me with that one, don't get that at all. He does it several times on his website, that I will now delete from my browsing history and mind. It seemed SO stupid, I thought it a prank, but there is a website out there, with the two finger guy, and the SAME two females in the news story, so I'm wondering how small, I'd like to think, his little band of victims is.

Thankfully, at this point, it's a VERY stupid tattoo, and not a mortal sin, and all can be forgiven.

It's getting weird out there, but I also think charlie mansons hustle was more appealing than this two finger brow guy's.

Prayers for them all.
    "You Can't MAKE this stuff up."

They cast their silver into the streets, and their gold is like an unclean thing. Their silver and gold are not able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the Lord. They cannot satisfy their hunger or fill their stomachs with it. For it was the stumbling block of their iniquity.
    Ezekiel 7:19

They are deceived. And many more than that will be deceived before this is over.

4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

Matthew 24:4
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]."
    [Daniel 12:10b]

Quote Originally Posted by argonath View Post

Worshipping the image. A theory placed by David Flynn suggests that the 'mark' is actually a construct that CHANGES the DNA of man to fit into the image of the beast. The beast being Apollyon, or whomever of the released Watchers from the Abyss during the end times, to once again make man into something from the original IMAGE of God.

This is WHY taking the Mark will be a spiritual death warrant. Not because you got a tattoo, but because your DNA was changed forever from the original image of God in His creation.

So many different interpretations, so many different beliefs... all based on man's fixation of what THEY want a doctrine to be, not what the actual words say, nor what the ORIGINAL purpose of the Mark in ancient times were, and how it parallels the mark in the future to come.
    So, could there be that the "mark" will be a vaccine of some sort? A vaccine that alters the DNA?