Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Church" Members Get 666 Tattoos - National Post

Sorry for my ignorance... this mark of the beast deal, is it still binding if you are not aware you are accepting a mark of the beast?

There were two of these commercials. The one that I saw on TV some yrs back had the female cashier stop the man for his receipt and then there's this one _

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eob532iEpqk
    Waiting for His Return.

1John 4:8,16 He that loves not knows not God; for God is love. And we have known and believed the love that God has toward us. God is love; and he that dwells in love dwells in God, and God in him.

The man they are following is that crazy preacher Jose de Luis de Jesus. He's been in the new before. He's been doing this for a long time. Just google him and you will see what a nut job he is. He thinks that he's Jesus. Just another one in a long list of nut jobs preying on the willfully ignorant. I'm sure that he's very rich by now.

"I shall not be a victim. I shall not be a perpetrator. Above all, I shall not be a bystander."

Quote Originally Posted by Babs View Post
    The man they are following is that crazy preacher Jose de Luis de Jesus. He's been in the new before. He's been doing this for a long time. Just google him and you will see what a nut job he is. He thinks that he's Jesus. Just another one in a long list of nut jobs preying on the willfully ignorant. I'm sure that he's very rich by now.
    Hid church was paying $144,000 per year in Alimony to his ex-wife and he took it as part of his salary
    • Philippians 4:6-7 “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything through prayer with thanksgiving, let your requests be made know to God”
    The Apostle Paul told us to not worry about anything.
    What should we do instead of worrying?
    1. Pray for what you need as well as for what you want.
    2. Tell God that you are thankful for what he has already given you.
    3. Request from God everything you need for the day, every day.
    Libertatem a Calumnia (Freedom from Oppression)

Default Some good info to consider

The Mark of the Beast – What Your Church May Not Be Telling You

03/22/2011 ICA Leave a comment Go to comments

[COLOR=#]62 Votes[/COLOR]

By ICA
    Revelation 13:16-17, “He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”
    The most popular view today regarding the Mark of the Beast in Revelation 13 is that it is a literal mark physically placed in the forehead or right hand of those who worship Antichrist. Many teachers of Biblical eschatology will even refer to modern 21st century technology and point to some type of tattoo or implantable microchip under the skin when attempting to explain the mark. But why? What is in the text that leads many to believe that this mark must be physical when, after all, virtually every one of us would agree that while the book of Revelation speaks about the dragon, the Beast, the “Whore of Babylon” or the mark of Christ upon the elect etc. that these descriptions are not referring to a literal dragon, a literal animal, a literal prostitute or a literal seal of Christ? This is obviously figurative language pointing to something completely different. On the other hand, so to speak, is there anything from Scripture to indicate for us that this mark need not be a physical mark at all, but could instead be something else entirely?
    After careful consideration, I believe that the Mark of the Beast is very likely a spiritual mark just as the mark of Christ upon the elect is spiritual. Since many will resist the suggestion that a figurative Beast will also have a figurative mark, despite the fact that there is nothing in the text stating that the Mark of the Beast must be physical, it is important to rightly divide the Word of God and study, from the whole of Scripture, the significance of the hand and head and how it often relates to man’s condition in the Biblical text.

http://midnightwatcher.wordpress.com...e-telling-you/
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet."

Quote Originally Posted by dstraito View Post
    All that is left is for them to line up for the kool-aid.
    I agree.
    • Philippians 4:6-7 “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything through prayer with thanksgiving, let your requests be made know to God”
    The Apostle Paul told us to not worry about anything.
    What should we do instead of worrying?
    1. Pray for what you need as well as for what you want.
    2. Tell God that you are thankful for what he has already given you.
    3. Request from God everything you need for the day, every day.
    Libertatem a Calumnia (Freedom from Oppression)

Good post Navajo. I don't claim at all to KNOW what it shall be, but I don't doubt the writ. The whole Book CAN be frightening, if one allows it to JUST be a database that various things are pulled from, but also we need to remember, we know who wins, scary times and all.

It MAY also be that some or most, we don't know, may, God forbid, be put to the test, and be forced to refuse this mark, and thusly embrace the Sacred Martyrdom for Christ, And I don't wish that for anyone.

I could see a government, under satan's thumb, or whatever, using some sort of tactic like this to break the will, control, and all of that the people, but I also don't think a Spirit beyond time needs a chip to know his flock.

And THIS guy ain't even a very good cult leader guy.
    "You Can't MAKE this stuff up."

They cast their silver into the streets, and their gold is like an unclean thing. Their silver and gold are not able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the Lord. They cannot satisfy their hunger or fill their stomachs with it. For it was the stumbling block of their iniquity.
    Ezekiel 7:19

brain washing and evil at its best. a sad shame indeed.
    momof23goats

Quote Originally Posted by forfreedom View Post
    So, could there be that the "mark" will be a vaccine of some sort? A vaccine that alters the DNA?
    Perhaps.

When you look biblically, it says the time will be the same as in the days of Noah.

Noah encompassed a long time, and alot of events. He was one of the LAST to reside on Mt Hermon before it was shut off, he lived through the reign of the Watchers and Nephalim, where only he and his small family were the ONLY ones not corrupted in their DNA.

He also was the one to teach Abraham about Jehova when Nimrod threatened to kill him (Abraham was the son of a ranking official in Nimrod's kingdom, and escaped to a cave where the book of Jasher says he was instructed on the ways of Jehova by Noah).

So... Noah was about humanity, the image (original creation), and the preamble to the Covenant (Olive Tree).

Also... people dont go in depth on who the anti-christ is because they fail to read ALL the apocrypha on the subject. The Watchers were cast into the abyss, and one is known as Apollyon. Apollyon is spoken in the bible as the Beast, and worship of the image of the beast seems to coincide with the DNA of the watchers when mixed with human dna.

Remember the ancient Men of Renown? These were the mythical Greek, Roman, and other cultures gods. They were supernatural because they were both spirit and flesh.

One theory is that mankind will be offered the chance to never age, never die, and be superhuman. It is the ideal of TPTB, which I believe is tied to messages from Satan (whom they call Lucifer), to bring the new world order.

Solomon says there is NOTHING new under the sun. What one does in science, was done spiritually before, but the results and goals are the same.

Then, and in the final days/years.
    Why is owning pets better than owning kids? Because if they get pregnant, you can sell their children.

The Daily Economist
    http://www.thedailyeconomist.com

"Solomon says there is NOTHING new under the sun. What one does in science, was done spiritually before, but the results and goals are the same.

Then, and in the final days/years."

SO many people need to get that around their heads Brother, you've said a whole lot right there, and I mean a lot. Y'up.
    "You Can't MAKE this stuff up."

They cast their silver into the streets, and their gold is like an unclean thing. Their silver and gold are not able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the Lord. They cannot satisfy their hunger or fill their stomachs with it. For it was the stumbling block of their iniquity.
    Ezekiel 7:19