Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Church" Members Get 666 Tattoos - National Post

Capt. Midnight said:

I could see a government, under satan's thumb, or whatever, using some sort of tactic like this to break the will, control, and all of that the people, but I also don't think a Spirit beyond time needs a chip to know his flock.
    It is true that Satan will not need a physical mark to identify those who are his, but the mark of the beast
    will be used to control all buying and selling. This means that merchants and those who sell to others will
    need a physical way to determine if a person worships the beast.

At the present time (and technology can change), it looks like the implantable rfid chip could be
    the way the beast will control every individual's ability to buy and sell. The ability to control all commerce
    will be the most powerful weapon ever devised to control the masses.

One reason I believe the implantable rfid chip could be the technology used to control alll buying and selling
    is, the word translated to the English word "mark" is the Greek word "charagma". According to "Strong's
    Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible", the word "charagma" means "scratch or etching". Computer chips
    (including rfid chips) are manufactured using a chemical etching process. This means that an implantable rfid
    chip, like those currently being implanted in pets and some people, are in fact, etchings.

To learn more about why I believe modern technology is being used to construct a global economic
    system that one day will be controlled by the beast, read my book for free at:

http://stepstowardthemark.com

You may also read about the book at amazon.com or almost any other online book store.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Censored View Post
    Sorry for my ignorance... this mark of the beast deal, is it still binding if you are not aware you are accepting a mark of the beast?

Good question... Our Creator takes this one very seriously. It is His game, His rules. It is our choice where we choose to fall in.

Revelation 14:9-11

New International Version (NIV)

9 A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, 10 they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”

I was thinking about the ways to avoid the mark. So,
    1. Could there be "religious" exception?

if not - I think there will be lawyers who would manage your money, like estate management, where they would take in your income and manage your expenses for a fee, then you would not have to buy or sell anything. No?

I'm Pre-Trib, so no worries for me.

Quote Originally Posted by saulteux View Post
    I am as well, but many are not, so this does become a vital issue.

Something else... if you TRUELY read the bible in context, EVERY PROPHECY, even those spoken by Yeshua and to John in Revelation, are for the Jew, not the True believer.

Why?

In ancient days, God spoke to his people through the prophets. In the latter days, He speaks to them through His Son.

John 14:26 shows that the WAY is for us to hear and communicate with Yeshua, and hear His voice through the Spirit given to us by God.

If we have the Holy Spirit within us, and it ONLY speaks what He hears from Yeshua, then there is NO NEED for prophets in the new covenant. At least, not prophets in the OLD Covenant sense.

However, since Nicea, the WAY has been lost to church and doctrine. Remember Paul? He was TOLD not by the bible, or by a church 'prophet' that he must go to Jerusalem, but by the Spirit within him.

In fact, EVERY SINGLE other beleiver in the local ecclesia told him out of fear and false hearing NOT to go to Jerusalem because he would be arrested or killed.

But the RELATIONSHIP is individual, not corporate. Our purpose is NOT the purpose of other brothers and sisters, and in the 'church', there is no hearing individual purpose. Only corporate collectivism.

I know there is a rapture NOT because I beleive a specific interpretation from man or the bible, but from asking the Holy Spirit within me for guidance, and hearing his voice.

Thus, I dont need a 'prophet', nor a theologian to try to convince or dissuade what I heard from the SOURCE.

That being said, it is hard to disuss truth of the Kingdom when the church is so full of millions of beliefs and doctrines, all based on WHERE their foundation was laid, and which denomination, parenting, teaching, etc... provided it.
    Why is owning pets better than owning kids? Because if they get pregnant, you can sell their children.

The Daily Economist
    http://www.thedailyeconomist.com

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by saulteux View Post
    I am Mid Trib (we will not be taken out of the world until 3 1/2 years of suffering has occurred)
    Jesus will return for us at the feast of Rosh hashanah (Sometime between August and September of whatever year he returns).
    Rosh Hashanah marks the start of a new year in the Hebrew calendar. In Jewish liturgy Rosh Hashanah is described as "The Day of Judgment".
    • Philippians 4:6-7 “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything through prayer with thanksgiving, let your requests be made know to God”
    The Apostle Paul told us to not worry about anything.
    What should we do instead of worrying?
    1. Pray for what you need as well as for what you want.
    2. Tell God that you are thankful for what he has already given you.
    3. Request from God everything you need for the day, every day.
    Libertatem a Calumnia (Freedom from Oppression)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaplain Chuck View Post
    I am Mid Trib (we will not be taken out of the world until 3 1/2 years of suffering has occurred)
    Jesus will return for us at the feast of Rosh hashanah (Sometime between August and September of whatever year he returns).
    Rosh Hashanah marks the start of a new year in the Hebrew calendar. In Jewish liturgy Rosh Hashanah is described as "The Day of Judgment".
    Then I suppose you have a lot of worrying to do...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by forfreedom View Post
    I was thinking about the ways to avoid the mark. So,
    1. Could there be "religious" exception?

if not - I think there will be lawyers who would manage your money, like estate management, where they would take in your income and manage your expenses for a fee, then you would not have to buy or sell anything. No?

There will be no "religious" exception . That's the point. The evil one wants to control everything and weed out those who love our Creator. There will most likely be very stringent rules and consequences for anyone who helps those who won't take the MARK.

The only hope is to be found in Christ Jesus, and that hope may well include severe persecution and possibly death in this life, but eternity is a very, very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaplain Chuck View Post
    Pre-wrath, myself. I've seen plenty of people go round with reasons why they're pre-trib, mid-trib, or post-trib, and some make sense, and some that make sense even conflict with those that make sense on the other side.

But all I know is that the Bible makes it perfectly clear that we are not appointed to wrath. So before the wrath shows up--whether that's pre-, mid-, or post-trib--I know we're out.

pray for these people. it seems they think this is all fun and games, but it is not.

satan is after souls, however he can get them.
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."