Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No more rope...

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Thumbs up

Stand tall my friend.

There is so much help and encouragement in the Word of God that I don't know where to begin.

I guess it is best to remind ourselves daily that Jesus died for our sins and is raised again so we are reconciled to God
    by Him, and we will live forever with Him.

Next, we do well to remember that God leads us, protects us and provides for us all good things.

Study the Word every day asking God to give you the measure of understanding you need for your
    circumstances. When God reveals something
    to you in His Word, use it. Be more than a hearer, be a doer.

Pray about all things, small and great. God is honored when we pray, even if it is about the smallest matter. Our God
    is so great that He is interested in those things others might think of as trivial.

By doing these things you will find that the faith God has given you will increase.

David experienced the blessing of knowing God was for him when all the world was against him. When we trust the Lord
    we can have that wonderful experience too.

Psalm 56, verse 9

"When I cry unto thee, then shall my enemies turn
    back: this I know; for God is for me."
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Report the fraud ASAP!
    And be sure to let your ex employer know.

And just who levied your account?

Was it the wife who drained it and split?

And why is the wife bagging on you?
    Does this armor business bring in bacon?
    As much as the other job you were fired from?

Suck it up and carry on soldier.

ST

As a DoD guy myself, my job is rumored to be in peril, EVERY day.

I'm a 20+ year AF Reservist guy, and a federal Fireman, I'm in my mind, too old to learn a new trick.

When your knocked down ,it sounds SO cliche' to throw out crap like hang in there, it will be ok, all of that stupid stuff.

I've myself, been knocked down many times. Some times SO hard, I thought It would never get better. I've been SO low on odds, that it seemed without hope to people around me. I WILL NOT tell you I never held doubts, or cried at night.

AS LONG AS YOU HAVE A FAMILY, THAT CAN PRAY, BREAK BREAD, KNEEL AT THE ALTER, AND GIVE IN, TO HIS WILL, SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN FOR YOU.

I REALLY feel like a low rent motivational speaker when I say this; I'm 47 years old. My DW is 35. We have five awesome Children, and we've had COUNTLESS "bad things," happen to us, things that seemed we'd NEVER get out from under, it seemed we'd always live in the ghettos. But we Loved each other, NEVER lost hope, and NEVER rushed God for an answer.

He LOVES you, and HE HAS A PLAN.

I listened to a Testimony on Catholic Radio just a week ago, a guy lost a GOOD job, got back into the EMS career, for a HUGE pay cut, struggled, his Family was under some stress, he was getting behind in bills, all of it, he NEVER lost his Faith that it would SOMEHOW work out.

He went on an EMS run, saved a life, his story made the news, and job offers from Hospitals and Fire Departments poured in to him.

He was RESTORED beyond what he had made, in a vocation he really didn't care for in the first place, he was able to save a life, find a greater calling, and was into something much more rewarding in pay and in Spirit.

PRAY, PRAY, DON'T GIVE UP, DON'T BLAME GOD, SURRENDER TO HIS WILL, EVEN WHEN IT SEEMS LIKE THERE IS NOT HOPE, TRUST ME, IN A BREATH, ALL OF THAT NO HOPE STUFF CAN BE GONE LIKE IT NEVER WAS REAL.

MY FAMILY HAVE BEEN RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE, AND I DON'T DESERVE THEM, OR THE MERCY OF GOD, IT BUT IS SO MUCH BETTER FOR THE STRUGGLE.

DON'T LOSE FAITH. LIFE IS A TEST. GOD BLESS YOU, I PRAY FOR YOU!
    "You Can't MAKE this stuff up."

They cast their silver into the streets, and their gold is like an unclean thing. Their silver and gold are not able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the Lord. They cannot satisfy their hunger or fill their stomachs with it. For it was the stumbling block of their iniquity.
    Ezekiel 7:19

Quote Originally Posted by "capt. Midnight" View Post
    as a dod guy myself, my job is rumored to be in peril, every day.

I'm a 20+ year af reservist guy, and a federal fireman, i'm in my mind, too old to learn a new trick.

When your knocked down ,it sounds so cliche' to throw out crap like hang in there, it will be ok, all of that stupid stuff.

I've myself, been knocked down many times. Some times so hard, i thought it would never get better. I've been so low on odds, that it seemed without hope to people around me. I will not tell you i never held doubts, or cried at night.

As long as you have a family, that can pray, break bread, kneel at the alter, and give in, to his will, something will happen for you.

I really feel like a low rent motivational speaker when i say this; i'm 47 years old. My dw is 35. We have five awesome children, and we've had countless "bad things," happen to us, things that seemed we'd never get out from under, it seemed we'd always live in the ghettos. But we loved each other, never lost hope, and never rushed god for an answer.

He loves you, and he has a plan.

I listened to a testimony on catholic radio just a week ago, a guy lost a good job, got back into the ems career, for a huge pay cut, struggled, his family was under some stress, he was getting behind in bills, all of it, he never lost his faith that it would somehow work out.

He went on an ems run, saved a life, his story made the news, and job offers from hospitals and fire departments poured in to him.

He was restored beyond what he had made, in a vocation he really didn't care for in the first place, he was able to save a life, find a greater calling, and was into something much more rewarding in pay and in spirit.

Pray, pray, don't give up, don't blame god, surrender to his will, even when it seems like there is not hope, trust me, in a breath, all of that no hope stuff can be gone like it never was real.

My family have been right where you are, and i don't deserve them, or the mercy of god, it but is so much better for the struggle.

Don't lose faith. Life is a test. God bless you, i pray for you!
    amen and amen
    ~Kate

Mary is the Mother of Jesus and the Mother of all of us even though it was Christ alone who reposed on her knees… If he is ours, we ought to be in his situation; there where he is, we ought also to be and all that he has ought to be ours, and his mother is also our mother. —Martin Luther, Christmas Sermon, 1529.