Thread: Muslims stone Christians in church during Mass IN FRANCE

Default Muslims stone Christians in church during Mass IN FRANCE

France: Muslims stone Christians in church during Mass

93% of Muslims voted for a Communist Govt in France; Don't expect ANY protection for Christians from this Un-Holy Dhimmi alliance. PS. The number of Muslims in the US have doubeled in the past 3.5 years

No one will take much note of this. It is just one story among the thousands that together tell the tale of France's decline and Islamization. Eurabia Update: Here is my translation of "Carcassonne Des fidèles caillassés pendant la messe à Saint-Joseph," by Yannick Bonnefoy in Midi Libre, May 27 (thanks to David):
    Carcassonne: The faithful stoned during Mass at St. Joseph Yesterday at 6:20PM, as Fr. Roger Barthes began to celebrate mass, four youths, aged 14 to 18, broke into the Church of St. Joseph, before launching handfuls of pebbles at 150 faithful present at the service. Immediately, men began pursuing the young troublemakers, but in vain. They managed to vanish into thin air, heading towards the city La Conte.
    Interrupted by regrettable unexpected event, Mass was finally able to proceed as planned. Although no one was injured and nothing was broken in the church, located along the Avenue Jean Moulin, the parishioners, many of whom are elderly, were greatly shocked by the disrespectful act of the youths of North African origin
    The average age of a church goer in France is 60YO so the 'Bravery' of these Youtes is beyond question....
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Stoning usually implies being on the receiving end of stones large enough to do so real damage; not pebbles.
    Nessie and Bigfoot 2016. Change you can believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by orion commander View Post
    Stoning usually implies being on the receiving end of stones large enough to do so real damage; not pebbles.
    I see; So you would have no problem with say, your children bursting into a church or synagogue and throwing gravel at the worshipers inside, because they are just small stones.
    Tell me you do not see the big picture, do not see the ramifications of this act. Do not see the symbolism.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

communism + muslims= double evil; yes Lenno, I DO see the big pic...have been seeing it for a long time. muslims births avg. 6-8 per family; Christian families have 1-2 (except of course for the Duggars ). He holds the greatest population will in the end rule. His word tells us except the days be shortened NO flesh shall be saved. Some are fooled by "peaceful" muslims...but the bottom line is this: they ALL follow the koran...and it says to kill the infidels. That's you and I brother---so don't be fooled.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    I see; So you would have no problem with say, your children bursting into a church or synagogue and throwing gravel at the worshipers inside, because they are just small stones.
    Tell me you do not see the big picture, do not see the ramifications of this act. Do not see the symbolism.
    Silly question. I have a problem with misleading headlines. Just like I would have a problem with a head line stating man found with incendiary devise when what he had was a book of gofer matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    communism + muslims= double evil; yes Lenno, I DO see the big pic...have been seeing it for a long time. muslims births avg. 6-8 per family; Christian families have 1-2 (except of course for the Duggars ). He holds the greatest population will in the end rule. His word tells us except the days be shortened NO flesh shall be saved. Some are fooled by "peaceful" muslims...but the bottom line is this: they ALL follow the koran...and it says to kill the infidels. That's you and I brother---so don't be fooled.
    Yes and I see it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    France: Muslims stone Christians in church during Mass

93% of Muslims voted for a Communist Govt in France; Don't expect ANY protection for Christians from this Un-Holy Dhimmi alliance. PS. The number of Muslims in the US have doubeled in the past 3.5 years

No one will take much note of this. It is just one story among the thousands that together tell the tale of France's decline and Islamization. Eurabia Update: Here is my translation of "Carcassonne Des fidèles caillassés pendant la messe à Saint-Joseph," by Yannick Bonnefoy in Midi Libre, May 27 (thanks to David):
    Carcassonne: The faithful stoned during Mass at St. Joseph Yesterday at 6:20PM, as Fr. Roger Barthes began to celebrate mass, four youths, aged 14 to 18, broke into the Church of St. Joseph, before launching handfuls of pebbles at 150 faithful present at the service. Immediately, men began pursuing the young troublemakers, but in vain. They managed to vanish into thin air, heading towards the city La Conte.
    Interrupted by regrettable unexpected event, Mass was finally able to proceed as planned. Although no one was injured and nothing was broken in the church, located along the Avenue Jean Moulin, the parishioners, many of whom are elderly, were greatly shocked by the disrespectful act of the youths of North African origin
    The average age of a church goer in France is 60YO so the 'Bravery' of these Youtes is beyond question....

Article title is misleading and that is most probably what the editor of the article intended. The average sheep will read the title and be horrified, then read into the article a wee bit and see that the creeps were only throwing pebbles and then think to themselves: "meh... hysterical christians who cares" And that is how a culture of complacency is born and bred.

And yes the throwing of the pebbles is definately symbolic, next time those pebbles may well be the size of tennis balls but who will care it's just hysterical christians.

K-
    • “I am not afraid, because I was born to do this."

Joan of Arc
    Mark 8:38 - Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

France: Muslims Pebbled Christians in Church During Mass.

There I fixed it for everyone, though I like Lenno's better
    Sin is not just breaking God’s laws; it is breaking His heart."
    --Pastor Adrian Rogers, Founder of Love Worth Finding ministry

"Carcassonne Des fidèles caillassés pendant la messe à Saint-Joseph,"

I rarely write headlines, and do so mostly when the original is too long for the title box. Above is the original Headline from Midi Libere.
    Below is the Headline off the web site:
    "France: Muslims stone Christians in church during Mass"

My rewrite changed nothing of importance but that won't stop agenda driven Dhimmis from trying to Dimmish the story's importance.
    It is the sterotypical Saul Alinski attack taught in all the Communist Inspired cess-pits