Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A sign of the new dark ages?

Quote Originally Posted by bbbuddy View Post
    What is REALLY sad is that the serfs during the Dark Ages were far freer than we are today....

Yet more likely to be raped, pillaged, and burned. Not necessarily in that order.

Quote Originally Posted by chicom View Post
    Yet more likely to be raped, pillaged, and burned. Not necessarily in that order.
    As of the latest numbers: 90K women a month are buying handguns/longarms
    Obobo has armed this nation more than the Civil War (I).
    this has been going on for 36 months.
    I hope this is enough to deter Islamist predation as well as the "Normal" sex offenders.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    As of the latest numbers: 90K women a month are buying handguns/longarms
    Obobo has armed this nation more than the Civil War (I).
    this has been going on for 36 months.
    I hope this is enough to deter Islamist predation as well as the "Normal" sex offenders.
    yes just one of the unintended consequences of Obama's promise to transform America...
    Prov. 3
    5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
    6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

When the sun goes nova, better have your Psalm 91 arrangements made.

It makes me think that American women do see the threat to thier bodys posed by "Islam"
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I'm not sure if women are seeing the Islamist activities as a threat, or they're just waking up to the fact that the myth that the police are there to 'protect and serve' is just that, a myth.

Simple facts are that even in a heavily policed city, they can't be everywhere at all times, so your personal security and safety is squarely your responsibility. My wife has packed for years, even before getting her CCW, as have I. We both understand and accept that the police will only arrive in time to clear a path for the coroner, whether it's our bodies or the criminal's.

And we don't intend for it to be ours.

On a good note, Oklahoma just passed the open carry bill, and our guv has publicly stated she will gladly sign it into law, effective Nov 1st.

Guess I can quit buying my pants 2" too big now..... Inside the waist carry is hard on a fat boy.
    "I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
    Thomas Payne

Default Taliban to target contractors in this spring offensive

deleted....sorry meant to start a new thread

Ummm guys? This is not a thread about jihadis. I've come to really object to the way Lenno turns every thread he can get his hands on into another "hate Islam" rant, and then gets all the fellow travelers to pile on and take the thread in an entirely different direction from the OP's intent.You can start a new thread for this stuff.
    Collapse now and avoid the rush!

Quote Originally Posted by liteluvr View Post
    Simple facts are that even in a heavily policed city, they can't be everywhere at all times, so your personal security and safety is squarely your responsibility.
    The police, at the very best, are still
    minutes away, when seconds count.

- Shane

THE GOOD NEWS ABOUT NUCLEAR DESTRUCTION!

WHAT TO DO IF A NUCLEAR DISASTER IS IMMINENT!
    When An ill Wind Blows From Afar!
    (Overseas Fallout)

"A prudent man foresees the difficulties ahead and prepares for them;

the simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences." - Proverbs 22:3

New dark ages, New Dark Ages?

Gimme a beat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwrTJ0OztEM

I hope you're livin' right.