Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Honor student placed in jail for tardiness and truancy at school

sunny225 Guest

It seems that she's at school plenty if she's an Honors student. This is the kind of young person we need more of. I'm very proud of her. You folks in Texas should get in touch with her & offer whatever help you can give her. And if you find out an address to send money to, I'll be happy to contribute to this hard working young woman.
    Is this judge elected? Or appointed? He needs to be thrown out immediately!

Quote Originally Posted by sunny225 View Post
    It seems that she's at school plenty if she's an Honors student. This is the kind of young person we need more of. I'm very proud of her. You folks in Texas should get in touch with her & offer whatever help you can give her. And if you find out an address to send money to, I'll be happy to contribute to this hard working young woman.
    Is this judge elected? Or appointed? He needs to be thrown out immediately!
    While my post is true you said it well. +1
    Nessie and Bigfoot 2016. Change you can believe in.

The "judge" is enforcing "law" because the school misses out on the money train when the student isn't in class. That's the real reason and they sent their message:

'If you let one run loose, what are you gonna' do with the rest of 'em? Let them go too?' asked Judge Moriarty.

I'd do my best next time an election comes up to get the other candidate to use her situation as a campaign slogan. I'm sure if you dig a little you'll find somebody who got off easy that is connected with judge dips***.
    "I'm OK if they want to limit citizens, but don't tie the hands of law enforcement," said Craft, who said he used to employ drones as part of a narcotics task force in Harris County, which includes Houston.

Along with others above, I, too, dropped out of high school, took the ASVAB and scored a 98. I remember the stupid question I missed ( in spatial relations ).

Navy took me, no problem.

High school is even more worthless today than it was back when I quit. She should try to exit early - I'd wager that she needs only an English class to graduate.

Earl
    Last edited by Earl Sinclair; 05-28-2012 at 12:46 AM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQXuazYI_YU

Replace "boss" with "judge" and I think old Clark got the right of it.

This young lady is one in a million. She should be lifted up as an example to other young people. I don't guess
    that will happen though, as long as their are rappers, sports stars, and others who to exalted in this corrupt
    generation.

The purpose of government schools is not to educate, but to control minds and produce compliant slaves
    who mind their masters. The judge is just doing his part.

http://stepstowardthemark.com
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Sinclair View Post
    Along with others above, I, too, dropped out of high school, took the ASVAB and scored a 98. I remember the stupid question I missed ( in spatial relations ).

Navy took me, no problem.

High school is even more worthless today than it was back when I quit. She should try to exit early - I'd wager that she needs only an English class to graduate.

Earl
    since her full load is AP courses, i would wager she needs NOTHING to graduate.. essentially when she does graduate she will already have nearly enough college credits for a associates degree..

this child is scientist,doctor,nuclear engineer material.. she should not have to alter her plans because of some judge..

and again, i am of the opinion that the worst possible road she could take under her circumstances is to quit high school and attend junior college..

the ONLY possible worse thing she could do is join the military.. i wouldnt recommend that my worst enemy sign up to "defend this country".. the military has become nothing more than the globalists jack boots and its members their chattel..

45% of our men and women coming out of the military are applying for disability, another percentage are committing suicide far above the national average and folks still speak of joining the military as if it is a good thing.. UGH..

This case is just further proof that education/graduation should not be based on attendance/grade but on successfully mastering subject matter. I ended up graduating from a high school that was based on just that. I made great grades in high school but was in danger of failing/dropping out because I was bored and cut a lot of classes. They opened up this new type of school (I guess it would be like a charter type today) that was based on material mastery rather than attendance. Most that attended it would end up dropping out but those like myself that were truly just bored at normal high school thrived and I graduated a year early.

She broke the rules, therefore, she should've been tasered...

pathetic.

Your parents PAY to send you to school and then the gov't forces you to go by penalization.

I never really realized it until the last few days how totalitarian the public education system is.

Thank god for private schools.