Thread: An E-mail I Sent...

Default An E-mail I Sent...

This is an e-mail I sent to some brother pastors, members of the church I pastor and a number of
    friends. This is written remembering that most of the pastors it was sent to have no idea of what
    is happening to the world's economy.

Brothers,

Please read carefully the article that is found at the link below.

The first paragraph of this article is a brief bio of a man who is respected in the financial world. The body of the article is his estimation
    of what is going to happen to the world economy in the next few months. He is not alone in making these predictions as many other
    economists and investment gurus see the same things coming at us.

Here are the main points I see in this article.

1. The debt problem is so great that there is going to be a global economic collapse beginning with European banks.

2. All fiat (paper) currencies are going to become worthless. I believe this will usher in the cashless monetary sysytem.

3. The economic/monetary system that will replace our present system will be a one world system with one currency for the whole world.

From Zerohedge:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/big-reset-2012-and-2013-will-usher-end-scariest-presentation-ever

We are about to enter a time of distress greater than the world has ever experienced. The "crash" has already occured and we will soon feel its
    effects.

The sand on which the world has built is rapidly being washed away by the financial storm that has swept across the world. The storm is about to
    reach a catagory five level. We have little time left to encourage folks to build their lives upon Christ. We must begin now to seek the Lord with all
    our hearts and exhort all believers to do the same. Let us use every precious opportunity God gives us to prepare and help others.

In Jesus,
    Glenn

Pastor Glenn Guest

http://stepstowardthemark.com
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Okay, two questions:
    1. Did Raoul Pal write what's on the little slide show? (It's not really clear what he wrote and what Tyler Durden wrote.) If so, is there a link somewhere, to Sr. Pal's own web site, so we can confirm that he did indeed write it?
    2. What does he mean by this: All we can do is hope that I am wrong, but either way a new system will emerge and it will open up a whole new set of opportunities... but we will be going back 40 years in time.... and 1500 years.... and 3000 years.?

I would like to see some attribution for such an intense declaration -- some links to the original editorial or video, maybe a link to a bio for the writer.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

Pastor Guest, I'll be curious to hear what, if any, response you get.

I ran Raoul Pal in Ixquick and found these items. Some of these appear outdated.

U.S. Stocks May Slide 24% as Recession Looms, GMI Macro’s ...
    Most Popular Stories. Stocks May Slide 24% as Recession Looms, GMI Macro's Raoul Pal Says. Ticker Volume Price Price Delta.
    www.bloomberg.com/ news/ 2011-07-15/ u-s-stocks-may-slide-24-as-recession-looms-gmi-s-pal-says.html - Proxy - Highlight
    GMI’s Raoul Pal Predicts Stock-Market Crash Amid Debt ...

Most Popular Content. The article you're looking for is no longer available. Buy a link now. Most E-mailed Stories. Most Discussed Stories.
    www.businessweek.com/ news/ 2010-05-21/ gmi-s-raoul-pal-predicts-stock-market-crash-amid-debt-defaults.html - Proxy - Highlight

The Global Macro Investor

Welcome to Global Macro Investor. The Global Macro Investor is an internationally-renowned and highly successful monthly global macro advisory publication with ...
    www.globalmacroinvestor.com/index.asp - Proxy - Highlight

Index:ISM Manufacturing Index

The largest investing wiki with research on hundreds of companies, investment concepts, and more. ... Clusterstock Oct 7 Comment Newsletter writer Raoul Pal -- who writes the popular Global Macro Investor, which is read by hedge funds and ...
    www.wikinvest.com/index/ISM_Manufacturing_Index - Proxy - Highlight

Global Macro's Raoul Pal: Here's Why A Crash Is Coming In Two ...

We don't mean for it to be doom and gloom day, but Richard Russell isn't the only big name pundit to be calling for a fall. Raoul Pal, who writes Global ...
    articles.businessinsider.com/ 2010-05-18/ markets/ 30034561_1_crash-big-move-gloom - Proxy - Highlight

Raoul Pal: Brace for Negative Growth, New Recession Next Year

Raoul Pal, global macro analyst and publisher of the of "Global Macro Investor," says that figures from the Economic Cycle Research Institute (ECRI) and the Institute ...
    www.moneynews.com/ StreetTalk/ Raoul-Pal-Negative-GrowthNew/ 2010/ 10/ 08/ id/ 373088 - Proxy - Highlight

Raoul Pal | LinkedIn

Raoul Pal Location Alacant Area, Spain Industry Investment Management Join LinkedIn and access Raoul Pal’s full profile. As ...
    www.linkedin.com/pub/raoul-pal/1/81b/1b6 - Proxy - Highlight

Global Macro Investor - About Us

Raoul's Background Raoul Pal has previously co-managed the GLG Global Macro ... Raoul Pal retired from managing client money in 2004 at the age of 36 and ... Raoul came to GLG from Goldman Sachs where he co-managed the hedge fund
    www.globalmacroinvestor.com/?section=about_us - Proxy - Highlight

Raoul Pal - Publisher, economist and investment strategist at ...

Raoul Pal, The Global Macro Investor, GLG Partners, Goldman Sachs, NatWest Markets, University of Plymouth
    www.yatedo.com/p/Raoul+Pal/normal/c457e4a4d537a36f67a8d3caad793e68 - Proxy - Highlight

Raoul Pal "The End Game" - Business Insider

Business Insider · doomsday-prophecy
    www.businessinsider.com/raoul-pal-the-end-game-2012-6

Even the bravest of us rarely has the courage for what he really knows. - Nietzsche

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

I don't recall if we had any particularly outstanding downturn in 2010, but I think this one was a miss:

Global Macro's Raoul Pal: Here's Why A Crash Is Coming In Two Days-To-Two Weeks

Joe Weisenthal
    May 18, 2010

Read more: http://articles.businessinsider.com/...#ixzz1wgWiEF6u
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20