Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rio+20 Earth summit: scientists call for action on population

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    No, we need to figure out how to make birth control acceptable to Bible thumpers.
    No, we need to figure out how to make birth control acceptable to Koran thumpers.

Here fixed it for you or maybe not...
    Mind what people do, not only what they say for deeds will betray a lie.

The greatest harm can result from the best of intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by Primary Edict View Post
    No, we need to figure out how to make birth control acceptable to Koran thumpers.
    Yeah, that would help a lot too!

No you meat heads have it ALL WRONG! We have a personal vote about who is in favor of abortion, when they drop their slip in to the box, it is immediately read if they approve, termination with extreme prejudice, if they oppose have a nice day! So for everyone wanting the population reduced, it was taken care of by democratic practices.

The Guardian is about as far LEFT as you can get without using Red Ink
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Matt5-7 View Post
    China has been on board with their plan for quite a while.

"Whatever the price of the Chinese Revolution, it has obviously succeeded not only in producing more efficient and dedicated administration, but also in fostering high morale and community of purpose. The social experiment in China under Chairman Maos leadership is one of the most important and successful in human history."
    -David Rockefeller-

Killing the unborn at levels that are unimaginable.

After the boxer revolution occurred, and mao took power, the gov't was ordering families to produce large numbers of children, mao invisioned dominating the world through sheer numbers. It wasn't until the late 70's early 80's that a one child policy was put into actual force.

K-
    • “I am not afraid, because I was born to do this."

Joan of Arc
    Mark 8:38 - Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    After the boxer revolution occurred, and mao took power, the gov't was ordering families to produce large numbers of children, mao invisioned dominating the world through sheer numbers. It wasn't until the late 70's early 80's that a one child policy was put into actual force.

K-
    I think that you got your revolutions mixed up Packy. The Boxer thing happened about 1898.

Quote Originally Posted by Godwit View Post
    I think that you got your revolutions mixed up Packy. The Boxer thing happened about 1898.

The boxer revolution is what started the whole mess and ultimately led to communist control!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion

Some interetersting reading, a great description of what we are seeing once again the conservatives versus the liberals only now on a global scale!

Thought this comment was of interest as well:

"the whole country is swarming with hungry, discontented, hopeless idlers.”
    Also of interest at the bottom of the article:

Historian Walter LaFeber has argued that President William McKinley's decision to send 5,000 American troops to quell the rebellion marks "the origins of modern presidential war powers":[85]
    McKinley took a historic step in creating a new, 20th-century presidential power. He dispatched the five thousand troops without consulting Congress, let alone obtaining a declaration of war, to fight the Boxers who were supported by the Chinese government ... Presidents had previously used such force against non-governmental groups that threatened U.S. interests and citizens. It was now used, however, against recognized governments, and without obeying the Constitution's provisions about who was to declare war.
    Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr. concurred, writing that:[86]
    The intervention in China marked the start of a crucial shift in the presidential employment of armed force overseas. In the 19th century, military force committed without congressional authorization had been typically used against nongovernmental organizations. Now it was beginning to be used against sovereign states, and, in the case of Theodore Roosevelt, with less consultation than ever.

IN a nutshell to tie this in with teh OP, China's method ala 1898-1901 to deal with these rebels was to kill every last one of them, they even brought in the US to help with the deed. Read the entire article if you want to see how our relationship with China originated.

Joan of Arc
    Mark 8:38 - Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Guest View Post
    I guess we need to overcome our inhibitions about killing people.

Save the Earth! We need to eliminate all but 500 million people,
    ( See Wired.com http://www.wired.com/science/discove...urrentPage=all )
    because if we don't, people will die!

http://stepstowardthemark.com

History is repeating itself...

Joan of Arc

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post

K-

July 1971 - Kissinger goes on a secret mission to China.
    October 25, 1971 - Mainland Communist China replaces Republic of China (Taiwan) on the UN Security Council. Taiwan loses all representation in UN.
    February 1972 - Nixon engages in direct talks with Chairman Mao Zedong. Nixon issues the Shanghai Communiqué which states that there is only one China and that Taiwan is part of China.

1973 - David Rockefeller visits China.
    July 1973 - David Rockefeller foms Trilateral Commission.

1974-1975 - George H.W. Bush is the US "ambassador" to China. Officially the US did not recognize the PROC, so he did not hold the official title of ambassador.

China is/was the Elite's SATANIC test test for many social "experiments" including madatory population control.

Originally Posted by packyderms_wife

This policy was introduced in 1978 and initially applied to first-born children in the year of 1979. It was created by the Chinese government to alleviate social, economic, and environmental problems in China,
    [4] and authorities make the grossly exaggerated[5][6] claim that the policy has prevented between 250 and 300 million births from its implementation until 2000,[2] and 400 million births from 1979 to 2011.[7]

<skip>

During the period of Mao Zedong's leadership, while the crude birth rate fell from 37 to 20 per thousand [17], infant mortality declined from 227/1000 births in 1949 to 53/1000 in 1981, and life expectancy dramatically increased from around 35 years in 1949 to 65 years in 1976.[17][18] The latter two factors resulted in a ballooning of the population from around 540 million in 1949 to 940 million in 1976.[19] Exacerbating the problem was Mao's belief of earlier decades that population growth empowered China, which prevented the emergence of family planning programs earlier in China's development[20].

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-child_policy