Thread: White House Forgets to Pay Father’s Day Lunch Tab

Default White House Forgets to Pay Father’s Day Lunch Tab

Grifters. All of them.

White House Forgets to Pay Father’s Day Lunch Tab

Saul Loeb/AFP/Getty Images

Amid the bustle of President Obama’s surprise stop for barbecue Wednesday the White House apparently overlooked one key detail: the bill.
    Celebrating Father’s Day early, the president had lunch with two service members and two local barbers at Kenny’s BBQ on Capitol Hill.
    As the group chatted about fatherhood, the president enjoyed a steaming plate of pork ribs with hot sauce, collard greens, red beans and rice and cornbread.
    The bill for the president and his four guests was $55.58, but was left unpaid at the point of sale, according to pool reports.
    The White House corrected the oversight and settled up the tab by the end of the business day.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...day-lunch-tab/

Irony defined:

Obama:
    "I inherited a trillion dollar deficit!" he said. Obama compared Republicans to a person who orders a steak dinner and martini and then, "just as you're sitting down, they leave, and accuse you of running up the tab."
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Obama: "I do listen to the Dreams of my Father... John 8:44"

A Muslim eating pork ribs? Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by moestooge View Post
    A Muslim eating pork ribs? Interesting.
    not real pork,,,,kinda like turkey-bacon

I guess in O-World there really is such a thing as a free lunch.

He always looks either really creepy or really feminine in photos, and this one looks really girly.
    Pull my finger!

I guess to some people chains don't matter as long as they have the right letter on them. Frankly I don't want to be in chains.

"So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause." Padme in Star Wars Episode III

Scarlet Wren Guest

Not that any of us would do this intentionally.... but try walking out of where ever and not pay for something. I forget..the higher ups can do that.. maybe he has a running tab? Didn't even tip the server either..

When you beg, borrow and steal $746 million to finance an election, you don't INHERIT ANYTHING.
    You BOUGHT it.

Just like the companies that buy up bad debt... you wanted it, you bought it, you own it. It's all yours... along with the lack of ability to blame anyone for it.

I'm so sick of hearing how he 'inherited' this mess. No one will really argue that it was a mess in the first place, but 0bama didn't reluctantly accept the position at the insistence of the nation. He BOUGHT it.... and hasn't done a single thing to make it better.

Not only is the man a crook, but he's a liar to boot... oh wait, that's a politician.... never mind.

Either way, he gets doesn't get to use that excuse anymore on me.
    "I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
    Thomas Payne

IMHO, I think they did not forget.