Thread: 'US expanding spying network' in Africa

Default 'US expanding spying network' in Africa

'US expanding spying network' in Africa

The United States military is expanding a secret network of air bases across Africa in order to spy on al-Qaeda and other such groups, a US newspaper said.
    The surveillance is carried out by small, unmarked turboprop planes with hidden state-of-the-art sensors that fly thousands of kilometres between air bases and bush landing strips across the vast continent, the Washington Postreported on Wednesday.

Click title for more.
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]."
    [Daniel 12:10b]

We rely too much on SigInt. We're way too weak on HumInt.
    You're from BATFE? Come right in! I use all your fine products!

This story makes no sense at all, why use planes when we have drones and Sat.s?
    The REAL story is these planes are supplying Jihadies with material and Intel. support. We don't want them Moo Slims to be flying thier own planes now do we? That would be like giving guns to Cartels!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I know who we can send.... and he will blend right in....

Wave to me if you want to go.