Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Judge seals 'batman' shooting case

Cleveland OH, looking wistfully towards...Banks of the Brazos River, Republic of Texas

THAT took 10 hours.

Some one is sleeping at the switch....
    "I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing....only I will remain"
    [Frank Herbert...Bene Gesserit Fear Littany}

night driver's I-garage:
    http://bluemudpatriot.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by glock19 View Post
    They sealed it because their is information they do not want the public to know, nothing to do with the potential jury.
    i'm with you on this
    those in favor of secrecy
    are either a sheep or a sheepherder

Quote Originally Posted by jimmythebee View Post
    i'm with you on this
    those in favor of secrecy
    are either a sheep or a sheepherder
    THIS ^^^

I can't be the only one who notices that it is always the same two naysayers that pop up on this board. Valid questions are raised, while .gov has a very long track record of hiding the truth and outright lying to the public, yet these two continue to defend the system and steer the argument away from those valid question.

HLN news said they are going to have a live camera in the court hearing this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid1 View Post
    THIS ^^^

I can't be the only one who notices that it is always the same two naysayers that pop up on this board. Valid questions are raised, while .gov has a very long track record of hiding the truth and outright lying to the public, yet these two continue to defend the system and steer the argument away from those valid question.

you are not alone

Oh boy here we go. . .
    http://www.jpost.com/JewishWorld/Jew...aspx?id=278466
    Alleged 'Batman shooter' worked at Jewish camp
    James Holmes, who allegedly murdered 12 people in Colorado movie theater on Friday, worked at Jewish summer camp.

By JTA
    07/22/2012 17:33

The alleged shooter who killed 12 in a crowded Colorado movie theater worked at a Jewish summer camp for underprivileged children.

James Holmes spent a summer working as a counselor for Camp Max Straus in Glendale, Calif., which is run by Jewish Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Los Angeles, the Los Angeles Times reported on Saturday.

Holmes, 24, is suspected of setting off a smoke bomb late Thursday night in a midnight screening in Aurora, Colo. of the new Batman film "The Dark Knight Rises" and then opening fire on the crowd, killing 12 and injuring dozens. He was arrested early Friday morning

In a statement to The Los Angeles Times, Randy Schwab, chief executive of Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters of Los Angeles and director of Camp Max Straus, said of Holmes: "His role was to ensure that these children had a wonderful camp experience by helping them learn confidence, self-esteem and how to work in small teams to effect positive outcomes," he said. In a later e-mail, he added: "That summer provided the kids a wonderful camp experience without incident."

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu sent a letter to US President Obama on Saturday, expressing his condolences and those of the Israeli people to the families of the Americans who were murdered in the Aurora movie theater.

"All Israelis stand alongside the American people in mourning over this terrible tragedy which claimed the lives of so many. We well understand the pain and loss that you are experiencing," Netanyahu wrote.

RELATED ARTICLE:
    http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...ge=2&track=rss
    Theater shooting suspect a mystery despite intriguing details
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid1 View Post
    THIS ^^^

There are far more than two.

'Normalcy Bias' is an ugly thing. Paid disinformation is uglier. I am of the opinion that the entirety of the internet has been hit with both barrels, TToL included. The unwitting agents of the former and the purpose-driven pawns of the latter will not be swayed. We fight not for their redemption, but for the benefit of the casual observer who assumes the conflict to be a mere difference of opinion.
    Last edited by Earthsick; 07-23-2012 at 09:42 AM.
    We must get rid of guns because a deranged lunatic with a gun could go on a shooting spree at any time, and anyone who carries a gun out of concern that this may occur is probably a paranoid schizophrenic.

Quote Originally Posted by Earthsick View Post
    There are far more than two.

'Normalcy Bias' is an ugly thing. Paid disinformation is uglier. I am of the opinion that the entirety of the internet has been hit with both barrels, TToL included. The unwitting agents of the former and the purpose-driven pawns of the latter will not be swayed. We fight not for their redemption, but for the benefit of the casual observer who assumes the conflict to be a mere difference of opinion.
    Well said!

Quote Originally Posted by Anna View Post
    When we say "they," that's a back-hand way of saying the REAL government (aka the puppeteers who are pulling Obama's strings; aka the same ones who pulled W's, Clinton's, GHWB's, etc.). THAT's who we mean when we say "they." And traditionally "THEY" have been VERY efficient. Their seams have begun to show a lot lately, though.
    Ah, ya beat me to it, Anna! Good job!

Just watched his televised court appearance.
    He looked pretty out of it.
    Almost nodded off a few times.

And the orange hair makes him look like a total choad.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler