Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING: NBC News has learned Mitt Romney will select Rep. Paul Ryan

Default BREAKING: NBC News has learned Mitt Romney will select Rep. Paul Ryan

NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams
    10 minutes ago via mobile
    BREAKING: NBC News has learned Mitt Romney will select Rep. Paul Ryan as his running mate.

https://www.facebook.com/nbcnightlynews

Default so much for a tight political organization

Imagine Romney isn't too pleased with this, as it kinda of steals his thunder from the press conference.

If nothing else, ryan will inflame the unions to a fever pitch which should help Obama in getting out the vote. Ryan? was the one in Wisconsin right? Or is from Ohio?
    Doomer Doug has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" is available on Amazon Kindle. The url is
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

Quote Originally Posted by DOOMER DOUG View Post
    Imagine Romney isn't too pleased with this, as it kinda of steals his thunder from the press conference.

If nothing else, ryan will inflame the unions to a fever pitch which should help Obama in getting out the vote. Ryan? was the one in Wisconsin right? Or is from Ohio?
    I think he's the yutz who married Seven of Nine.

DD ..I love ya man ..I really do .... But you have about the same batting average as JG ...Not very good . This Paulian lives in the world of reality and will be voting for Romney / Ryan .....

He is only going to be backup driver on this wienermobile. LOL

Paul Ryan is a good man, a Christian.

As I said somewhere else, the Democrats will have a hard time digging dirt up on him (unless they make it up)

He's from Wisconsin

While Ryan has some good ideas I think he is a very bad choice. He doesn't bring a lot to the table except his budget idea. Other than that he is like a House version of Obama in my opinion as he has had NO career outside of government. Read his bio. His entire existence has been paid for by the taxpayers. He is a definite insider. There were several others on the list that I believe would have brought much more to the table.

The Romney/Ryan ticket is so much like the Obummer/Biden ticket that it isn't even funny. Both are tickets are loaded with career politicians (including at least one on each ticket having made their entire career at the public trough), both have supported government mandated health care, both favor some gun control (some more than others) etc etc. Plus having two northerners on the ticket doesn't help with pulling along other regions of the country.

We truly have been offered a choice that is no choice.

Quote Originally Posted by rlm1966 View Post
    While Ryan has some good ideas I think he is a very bad choice. He doesn't bring a lot to the table except his budget idea. Other than that he is like a House version of Obama in my opinion as he has had NO career outside of government. Read his bio. His entire existence has been paid for by the taxpayers. He is a definite insider. There were several others on the list that I believe would have brought much more to the table.

The Romney/Ryan ticket is so much like the Obummer/Biden ticket that it isn't even funny. Both are tickets are loaded with career politicians (including at least one on each ticket having made their entire career at the public trough), both have supported government mandated health care, both favor some gun control (some more than others) etc etc. Plus having two northerners on the ticket doesn't help with pulling along other regions of the country.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAh ... Broken friggin record .

Quote Originally Posted by rlm1966 View Post

blech. So who would have been a good choice in your opinion?

Both are tickets are loaded with career politicians
    Yet I have heard over and over and over and... about Ron Paul's 30 year record.
    Ain't that a career?
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner