Thread: Gasoline storage testimonial

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Last year I burned a barrel of 8 year old gas that was treated every year with stabilizer. It had quite the orange tint to the fuel but it burned really smooth. I didn't even mix it with fresh gas but right out of the drum. No problem whatsoever. Now of course I used it in summer. Vaporizing and using it in winter might have been an effort in futility though.
    "Christianity began as a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. When it went to Athens, it became a philosophy. When it went to Rome, it became an organization. When it went to Europe, it became a culture. When it came to America, it became a business."

I tried some PRI gas we have stored in 150 gallon container in a stand. Outside in the sun and in the winter freeze.

Been a year old, and with PRI, my highway mileage in our Suburban went from 15 to 18 miles per gallon.

Everything I have read and from others sources, swear by PRI not only for "improving" the fuel but also for long term storage.

By it by the gallon, it is worth the price.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet."

Quote Originally Posted by Navajo View Post
    I tried some PRI gas we have stored in 150 gallon container in a stand. Outside in the sun and in the winter freeze.

Been a year old, and with PRI, my highway mileage in our Suburban went from 15 to 18 miles per gallon.

Everything I have read and from others sources, swear by PRI not only for "improving" the fuel but also for long term storage.

By it by the gallon, it is worth the price.
    And Navajo, it's so much cheaper to buy it right from the company, by the case...$76 with freight included. Good barter item, too.

Quote Originally Posted by therosery View Post
    And Navajo, it's so much cheaper to buy it right from the company, by the case...$76 with freight included. Good barter item, too.
    I went to the Power Research Inc website and didn't see where I could buy it? They only direct you to dealers... Do you have to call them?

thanks TW

Lots of talk about PRI. I have a gallon of each, gas and diesel, that are unopened in their originial plastic containers. I guess my question is how long will PRI last if unopened. Thanks.

When I ordered mine I called them.

Quote Originally Posted by MUDKING View Post
    Lots of talk about PRI. I have a gallon of each, gas and diesel, that are unopened in their originial plastic containers. I guess my question is how long will PRI last if unopened. Thanks.

When I ordered mine I called them.
    When I spoke to curtis, the manager? owner? supervisor? he told me that pri products would hold almost indefinitely, if UNopened and about a year, opened. I bought a case of the small containers, mostly for barter, but am planning on stocking up on some gas for the genny...

I have used two or three year old gas stored in metal NATO jerry cans without any additives. The cans hold in all the volatiles as far as I can tell. Filled the cans in late fall and opened them in August. There was a pressure release when opened. Gas worked fine in the truck. Is it the PRI or Stab-ile or the fact that nothing evaporated?
    Nessie and Bigfoot 2016. Change you can believe in.

Quote Originally Posted by Tollwatch View Post
    I went to the Power Research Inc website and didn't see where I could buy it? They only direct you to dealers... Do you have to call them?

thanks TW
    Yes, I'll find his email address...I'll also send you a pm
    www.priproducts.com or curtism@priproducts.com

713-490-1100