Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Iraqi Muslims Horific Gang Rape of Colorado Woman

Default Iraqi Muslims Horific Gang Rape of Colorado Woman

Justice August 20, 2012

Muslims Gang Rape Colorado Woman

Document Reveals Accounts Of Vicious Assault From Victim And Suspects

KKTV.com
    Court documents reveal that the victim of an alleged vicious sexual assault remembers some of the suspects telling her about being unhappy with the way they were treated in the United States. Five Iraqi nationals were arrested in connection with the case.

Two are charged with the crime while all five are charged as accessories with the crime. Some of the victim’s injuries were described by police as being “rarely seen.”

"I can tell you this is one of the most horrific sexual assaults I've seen in my career as a police officer," said Lt. Howard Black with the Colorado Springs Police Department

I can't wait for the DHS and Holder to deney that this was terrorism or a hate crime
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Iraqi immigrants arrested in Colorado gang-rape
    Posted on August 19, 2012 by creeping
    via 5 Iraqis arrested in connection with Springs sexual assault | police, assault, five – Colorado Springs Gazette, CO.
    Colorado Springs police arrested five Iraqi men Tuesday in connection with what they called a “rare” and “horrific” sexual assault on a woman early July 22. The arrests included one man who was a central character in an Army’s sergeant’s memoir of an Iraq deployment.
    Sarmad Fadhi Mohammed and Jasim Mohammed Hasin Ramadon were taken into custody on suspicion of sexual assault. Mustafa Sataar Al Feraji, Ali Mohammed Hasan Al Juboori and Yasir Jabbar Jasim were arrested on suspicion of accessory to sexual assault. All are in their 20s.
    Lt. Howard Black, who heads the Police Department’s special victim’s unit, said the severity of the attack made it rare in the city, adding that the woman’s injuries could have been life-threatening.
    “We don’t see these types of assaults typically in Colorado Springs,” he said.
    Ramadon was featured in “A Soldier’s Promise,” a combat memoir by Army First Sgt. Daniel Hendrex published in 2009 . Hendrex met the 14-year-old Ramadon while deployed to Husaybah, a town in Al Anbar Province in Iraq , according to book reviews on www.amazon.com. According to reviews, Ramadon encountered Hendrex’s soldiers in December 2003, and pleaded with them to arrest him in exchange for key information about local insurgents. The book chronicles Ramadon’s relationship with Hendrex’s unit, of which he became an intricate part, ultimately earning the nickname Steve-O, the review reads. Later, in exchange for his services, Hendrex helped Ramadon immigrate to the United States.
    Of the five men arrested, Ramadon has the most extensive court record, including one open and one closed motor vehicle case and two protection orders related to domestic abuse, court records show . Sarmad Mohammed is the only other man with a previous Colorado criminal record, having been convicted of careless driving and driving while ability impaired in May 2011, according to court records.

#gallery-47463-2-slideshow .slideshow-slide img { max-height: 410px; /* Emulate max-height in IE 6 */ _height: expression(this.scrollHeight >= 410 ? '410px' : 'auto'); } The sexual assault investigation began on July 22, when police were called to the Wildridge at Cheyenne Mountain Ranch apartments on Woodside Lane to investigate the assault. After finding blood spattered in an apartment, the officer went to Memorial Hospital to see the victim.
    According to police, the victim, a woman who works nights, said she went to check her mail outside the apartment building about 1:30 a.m. and noticed two groups of men about to fight. She tried to intervene and calm the men down.
    Afterward, one of the men invited her to his apartment where there were three other men about 20 years old, police said.
    The woman told police she talked with the group and drank “what she believed to be lemonade.” She said she didn’t remember anything after that.
    Doctors at Memorial examined the woman and found internal injuries that were concluded to have come from blunt force trauma, police said.
    Detectives obtained search and arrest warrants and conducted several interviews before arresting the men. One of the men was arrested soon after the attack and the other four were arrested Monday night, Black said.
    Carmen Hamilton, manager of the apartment complex, said Mohammed, Al Feraji and Al Juboori were tenants at Wildridge while the other two were apparently visiting. She said she was shocked when she heard of the incident.
    “We do our due diligence when somebody moves in,” Hamilton said, noting that management does a complete check of all tenants’ criminal records. “It’s an A-to-F scale. And these guys were Bs.”
    Colorado court records showed that none of the three tenants had prior felony convictions in the state.
    The apartment manager stressed that residents tell her that they feel safe living in the southwest Colorado Springs complex. Hamilton said it was “an isolated incident” and called it “bothersome on all levels.”
    Police said all five men had established “lawful permanent resident” status within the past five years but could face deportation if convicted of the crimes
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    I can't wait for the DHS and Holder to deney that this was terrorism or a hate crime
    It will be characterized as consensual rough sex.

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    It will be characterized as consensual rough sex.
    Naah. It was rape but she has to be a darwin candidate if the story above is true.

Quote Originally Posted by rondaben View Post
    Naah. It was rape but she has to be a darwin candidate if the story above is true.
    I agree it was rape. It will be characterized as consensual rough sex.

And yeah, not a real bright move. She was all into her middle child channel, condition white.

Quote Originally Posted by rondaben View Post
    Why? What did she do that was so dangerous?

Yes, I know these are muslims and they are held to a different standard so I am positive they will get off and the woman punished for the sin of fornication.

In any even, the muslim-in-chief will pardon them as any good muslim would.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to the police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

You have been banned for the following reason:
    continued trolling after warning- starting a fight in a news thread

Quote Originally Posted by a777pilot View Post

Yes, I know these are muslims and they are held to a different standard so I am positive they will get off and the woman punished for the sin of fornication.

In any even, the muslim-in-chief will pardon them as any good muslim would.
    1. She went out alone at 130 in the morning to check her mail

2. She intervened in a fight at 130 in the morning between two groups of men on the verge of a brawl.

3. She went to the apartment of one of the guys

4. She stuck around even though there was only men there who she didnt know

5. She accepted a drink from guys she didnt know

Any of those is dangerous. Together its a pattern of recklessness and/or stupidity.

I find it interesting that they had a Date Rape Drug in thier apt. I wonder how many times they got away this in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    I find it interesting that they had a Date Rape Drug in thier apt. I wonder how many times they got away this in the past.
    Probably a lot. Happens all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by a777pilot View Post
    1. Went outside at 1:30 am. Yea I know she was checking her mail, but really?
    2. Saw groups of men and didn't go back inside?
    3. Saw AGITATED groups of men and didn't go back inside?
    4. Actually tried to step in the middle of a possible fight between two groups of men?
    5. Went inside a strangers apartment?

Absolutely ASKING for trouble, in spite of her good intentions. She has much more faith in her fellow man than I do.