Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Check this anti-Romney web site

Default Check this anti-Romney web site

Emily, Turnpike Jim and the other Republicon lackeys can't blame us Ron Raul supporters, independents, Democrats or space aliens for this one. Republicans AgainstRomney.com focuses almost entirely on the Mittster's substantial pro-abortion track record, but the same thorough documentation could be put together on a number of other issues.

Quote Originally Posted by moestooge View Post
    Emily, Turnpike Jim and the other Republicon lackeys can't blame us Ron Raul supporters, independents, Democrats or space aliens for this one. Republicans AgainstRomney.com focuses almost entirely on the Mittster's substantial pro-abortion track record, but the same thorough documentation could be put together on a number of other issues.

I'm sure there are Republicans against Romney. Just like there are Republicans against Ron Paul. Just like there are Republicans against 0bysmal.

So?
    "It's fascinating that liberals are allegedly the most competent people in the history of planet Earth, yet they need the rest of us to pay for the sh** they need to live, like birth control." BS, Inc.

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by kozanne View Post
    I'm sure there are Republicans against Romney. Just like there are Republicans against Ron Paul. Just like there are Republicans against 0bysmal.

So?
    koz?

Are you missing the point?

Open your eyes koz.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy View Post
    koz?

Are you missing the point?

Open your eyes koz.
    Whatever the point is, yes, I surely missed it. But one thing I know for sure, there will always be someone against someone else. There is nothing new under the sun.

So, some Republicans are against Romney for abortion. Fine. Whatever. I'm against 0bysmal for a number of reasons. Fine. Whatever.

And this paranoid delusion that the Paulbots are getting blamed for everything is ludicrous. But, when you spend all your time talking about how the system is gamed, how he got cheated out of whatever he got cheated out of that day, that attitude is to be expected.

You don't like Romney? Vote for somebody else. It's really simple.
    "It's fascinating that liberals are allegedly the most competent people in the history of planet Earth, yet they need the rest of us to pay for the sh** they need to live, like birth control." BS, Inc.

Don't fixate on the site name.
    It's hardly the point.

The whole world knows Romney was selected to lay-up to Obama's slam-dunk.

Thx for the link.n
    Already shared.

The originating link is American Right to Life.

There's a bigger point beyond this web site. Romney's extensive pro-abort resume is the focus, but similar in-depth single issue web sites on his anti-gun, pro-homo, pro-bailout, etc. track records could be put together just as easily. Call this flip-flopping phony Obama Lite, and you've got it right.

It wasn't that many years ago that Romney could of run as the poster child of the Democrat Party. So what changed? Not Mittens.
    "Christianity began as a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. When it went to Athens, it became a philosophy. When it went to Rome, it became an organization. When it went to Europe, it became a culture. When it came to America, it became a business."

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

This poster (me) is one disillusioned patriot. Call me naive, but up until this year I still believed my vote mattered. I don't believe that anymore. Obama, Romney, doesn't matter. We who vote simply validate the choices made for us by people unseen. I'm tired of being used, and no longer believe my vote counts for squat.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20