Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LAPD: "Active" terror plots linked to Iran

Default LAPD: "Active" terror plots linked to Iran

LAPD: "Active" terror plots linked to Iran, Hizballah in Los Angeles area

"He added that Iranian or Hezbollah agents may initiate attacks locally if war erupts between the U.S. and Iran."
    "LAPD: ‘Active’ Terror Plots Linked To Iran, Hezbollah, ‘Sovereign Citizens,’" from CBS Los Angeles, August 29 (thanks to Kenneth):
    LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — Senior police officials on Wednesday warned of potential terrorist attacks in Southern California amid a growing risk of war breaking out overseas. KNX 1070′s Ed Mertz reports the LAPD is concerned with what it calls a number of “active” plots in the Southland.
    “In this region we have active terrorist plots, in this region, right now,” said Deputy Chief Michael Downing, commanding officer of the LAPD’s counter-terrorism unit.
    The Department is currently tracking “government of Iran operatives, Hezbollah, sovereign citizen, homegrown violent extremists, animal rights groups” and others, Downing said.
    He added that Iranian or Hezbollah agents may initiate attacks locally if war erupts between the U.S. and Iran
    Or if Iran's lackey, Obobo, Loses
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I guess they intend on attacking Mexicans also.
    It's just a matter of time now.

Cleveland OH, looking wistfully towards...Banks of the Brazos River, Republic of Texas

Shocking

Simply shocking.

Oh wait, here is my shocked face: :-}
    "I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing....only I will remain"
    [Frank Herbert...Bene Gesserit Fear Littany}

night driver's I-garage:
    http://bluemudpatriot.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by john green View Post
    I guess they intend on attacking Mexicans also.
    I see your point:
    The Mexicans are on board, La Raza, Cartels, Commies will probably be the actual assualteers
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Well perhaps if we actually controlled our southern border this wouldn't be such an issue. Heck if/when the terrorist attack it will probably be with weapons provided via the ATF and Justice Department

Quote Originally Posted by rlm1966 View Post
    Well perhaps if we actually controlled our southern border this wouldn't be such an issue. Heck if/when the terrorist attack it will probably be with weapons provided via the ATF and Justice Department
    And the DEA will have laundered the money for them. I think the weapons will be the Sterile weapons mfged in Vennezuala

More false flag propaganda to get the sheeple whipped into a frenzy to back another war against a non enemy. There is as much evidence for Iran building a nuke as there was for Iraq's so called weapons of mass destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    More false flag propaganda to get the sheeple whipped into a frenzy to back another war against a non enemy. There is as much evidence for Iran building a nuke as there was for Iraq's so called weapons of mass destruction.
    ROP
    Why worry about Iran when we are still at war with poverty, (hint: poverty is winning)

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    Yup.

Cleveland OH, looking wistfully towards...Banks of the Brazos River, Republic of Texas

Y'know this "false flag" meme bugs me, but then again I know and occasionally work and play with guys n gals out on the front lines hunting these organizations.

The INTERESTING thing is that their REAL victories never make the press. Y'know WHY they never make the papers? The folks doin the work don't want to tell ANYONE ow the perps they have rolled up screwed up. One of the REAL issues I have with the Post Turtle in Charge and his leaks.
    The REAL counter/anti-terror guys n gals LEARNED the lesson of the sat-phone. And they aren't going to repeat the sort of screwup.

Y'all can believe what ya want.
    But if you aren't close enough to run a choir practice or play with these folks you are NOT informed.
    And honestly I suppose, I should be happier that folks do NOT know how it actually is, so they CAN have a full buy in for the "false flag" meme.
    "I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing....only I will remain"
    [Frank Herbert...Bene Gesserit Fear Littany}

night driver's I-garage:
    http://bluemudpatriot.wordpress.com/