Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Customer Deposits Are Property of the Bank: Close Your Account NOW

Sam2 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightTide View Post
    I can say I am a unicorn that farts rainbows, but doesn't mean it is true. The same goes for the Federal Insurance, it is all based on perceptions. If there is a run on the banks, you can be sure the government does not have the ability to cover bank deposits.

The funny thing about TPTB, they are running things in both camps. They are leaving nothing to chance. Take out your money, system collapses - leave your money in, they will crash the system.
    A recent article indicated FDIC assets to exposure was something like 0.00015%.

It is too late, for words... Resist. Or Submit.
    ___Resistor_____/VVVVVV\__

A progression of Lies, Disinormation and Obfuscations:
    A "bold new world" and "forces too powerful"
    http://tinyurl.com/o49lbyx
    An agregious post #24: Some Clear Thinking On 'The Debt'
    http://tinyurl.com/oqjvf3g
    More : Tax reform: restoring ... free market system.
    http://tinyurl.com/qgejpdl

Quote Originally Posted by nvscanman View Post
    To date....the private funds being used as collateral for bad investments were funds
    that were placed in investment instruments at a brokerage. Not money deposited into
    a bank savings or checking account. There is a difference. Now.....having said that,
    just because a judge has not to date allowed a bank to take money from a personal
    checking or savings account to satisfy an obligation or a debt that the owner of said
    account has no relation to does not mean such a thing could not happen and could not
    be held legal by a black robed pirate. Just because it hasn't happened yet does not
    mean it won't happen soon. The goal of the powerful few who pull the strings on
    Wall St and in big banking is to acquire ALL of the wealth...EVERYWHERE. That means
    that money an ordinary person has deposited into a bank or CU is fair game to them.
    If they can find a way to steal and make it look legit or buy off a judge to let them steal it they will.
    It already HAS happened. Look up the world's fair debacle in...tenn or kty... back in the 20s/30s time frame if mem serves. Folks that had withdrew money from savings several months prior to banking issues were forced to "repay money" because it was not theirs per the court and reclaimed for purpose of settling the banks debts...:-/

Hunybee,
    If you are a landlord (in Iowa at least) you have to keep security deposits segregated from your own money. It is illegal to co-mingle your funds with your renters' funds.

Now if you as a landlord wanted to obtain a loan or invest in a risky venture and you listed as your assets your money and your renters' money in the form of security deposits you did what the bankers in your post link did. You have risked money that is not yours to risk.

The link says the banker used segregated money belonging to customers not the banker.
    Nessie and Bigfoot 2016. Change you can believe in.

sunny225 Guest

FDIC Statistics: Read 'em and Weep
    Posted by Ann Barnhardt - August 22, AD 2012 10:49 AM MST

Just following up with citations and illumination on the whole propaganda meme that is the FDIC, because, as far as I can tell, the vast majority of people think that the FDIC is a magical, omnipotent entity that has infinite resources and will magically swoop in to "take care of them" like a magic flying unicorn.

This is what happens when you have a civilization filled with emotional children with exactly ZERO critical thinking skills. You have to hand it to the Communist infiltrators. They did a damn good job of brainwashing and psychologically destroying four generations of human beings.

Per the Q4 2011 FDIC Chief Financial Officer's report to the Board, published on March 30, 2012, the FDIC's Deposit Insurance Fund had a balance of $11.8 billion dollars.

HERE'S THE LINK.

Bank deposits in the United States at the same time are estimated to be between $8 TRILLION and $10 TRILLION. Let's be conservative and say the number is $8TTT.
    11,800,000,000 divided by 8,000,000,000,000 equals 0.001475, which I will round UP to 0.0015.

That is read as "fifteen hundredths of one percent". It isn't one percent, it is fifteen hundredths of one percent. That is how much the FDIC is carrying to back all of those little signs on the teller windows that say "Each Depositor insured to at least $250,000. Backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government."

But hey! It could be worse! Back in 2009 the FDIC was completely insolvent - IN THE HOLE. So what they did was to force all of the banks to pay three years worth of premiums upfront in one year, in order to replenish the fund.

Now, let's review some other statistics as of June 30, 2011:
    JP Morgan:
    Total Assets $1.8 TTT
    Total Derivatives Exposure: $78 TTT
    Citibank:
    Total Assets: $1.2 TTT
    Total Derivatives Exposure: $56 TTT
    Bank of America:
    Total Assets: $1.4 TTT
    Total Derivatives Exposure: $53 TTT
    Top 25 commercial banks:
    Total Assets: $8.3 TTT
    Total Derivatives exposure: $249 TTT

And the FDIC has . . . $11.8 billion.

I'm sorry, what were you saying about how I'm full of crap because it says right there on the sign at your bank that your deposits are guaranteed by the FDIC?

If you believe that, you are stupid. Period. End of story. And at a certain point, you are responsible for your stupidity, and thus if you wallow in your stupidity, you will deserve whatever calamity befalls you as a result.

Default another view

"Ann Barnhardt: ‘If You’re Still in These Markets You’re Either Stupid or On Drugs!"

http://www.silverdoctors.com/ann-bar...d-or-on-drugs/

Bobga

Default nothing new here

The banks have long considered customer deposits to be their own private funds. Don't keep any more money in your checking or saving accounts than you can afford to lose. Any money the system can get its hands on it will do so. Safe Deposit boxes are also pretty much worthless at this point. people should realize the less exposure to the system you have in your personal life the better.

Corizine openly stole nearly 1 billion in private stock accounts and NOTHING has been done to him. He is now saying he will open another fund! Chuzpah!
    Doomer Doug has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" is available on Amazon Kindle. The url is
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

sunny225 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DOOMER DOUG View Post
    The banks have long considered customer deposits to be their own private funds. Don't keep any more money in your checking or saving accounts than you can afford to lose. Any money the system can get its hands on it will do so. Safe Deposit boxes are also pretty much worthless at this point. people should realize the less exposure to the system you have in your personal life the better.

Corizine openly stole nearly 1 billion in private stock accounts and NOTHING has been done to him. He is now saying he will open another fund! Chuzpah!

You're right about the banks considering deposits as their property. Thing is, most folks putting money in a bank DIDN'T consider it the banks property.

Quote Originally Posted by DOOMER DOUG View Post

And again people are questioning why Romney has his money in Swiss bannk accounts that are backed by gold! It's because they don't understand that fiat money in this country is nothing, nada, zip, zilch, it's at the whim of the bankers and whoever else that controls this stuff.

Romney may be a lot of things but when it comes to his money he's not an idiot!

Myself personally if I had millions/billions of dollars I'd be parking it in swiss (gold backed) accounts as well.

But that's ok the givemesomeofdat because I exist crowd via the democratics are working triple overtime for their redistribution of wealth, and unfortunately a lot of conservatives are now falling for the trap, via the MSM's tireless witch hunt of "see, see, I told you the rich people have something we don't have and it's not fair" It happened in russia and soon it'll be happening here as well.

K-
    • “I am not afraid, because I was born to do this."

Joan of Arc
    Mark 8:38 - Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Seems more and more companies are being pressed to have their employees use direct deposits. Now I know why. The banks own your money before you do.
    Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God.
    Psalm 20:7

Quote Originally Posted by Mel View Post
    Seems more and more companies are being pressed to have their employees use direct deposits. Now I know why. The banks own your money before you do.

This^ This started at the end the last "recession" ala 1987. The bankers aren't dumb, if your money is controlled electronically then it reduces the chances of an all out bank run. Imagine the looks on the sheeps faces when they discover that their money, in the form of bits and bytes, doesn't really exist!!!

Say Bams is a multi-millionare, where his he parking his money???

K-
    • “I am not afraid, because I was born to do this."

Joan of Arc
    Mark 8:38 - Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.