Quote Originally Posted by jimmythebee View Post
If you haven't watched my Vendee Genocide YouTube presentation, I clearly lay out the case that it is an absolute certainty that THERE WILL BE MASS RAPES when the inner city hip-hop contingent can no longer be contained by standard law enforcement. It isn't even debatable.

why is it that country folk presume to know everything about city life and the people living there,while city folk are presumed to know little, if anything?
i may not shoot prairie dogs from the back my pick up truck,but i have managed to avoid the "hip hopping rape gangs" and kept my virginity all these long years??
this lady is either totally nuts or a comic genius--she is certainly entertaining
Jimmy, I think you are missing the point (and, I am lately less and less a fan of AB). The danger will begin when the riots start. Personally, I don't think city people are all stupid. I've lived in several cities.

The problem is not solved by the overall demographic ratio of 13% blacks for the nation as a whole. That doesn't matter if you are gridlocked in a city like DC, or Baltimore, and facing a flash mob.