Quote Originally Posted by cag3db1rd View Post
I live in a part of town that my friend who used to be a cop over here called the DMZ. I will tell you right now that there is a church in my neighborhood that on sundays has 3 cars outside, and one of them is the pastor. The gibsmedats that live in my area aren't churchgoers... of course, if they were, then I'd probably already have been burnt at the stake.

Now, here's my dealio. I've read your bible, and it clearly states in a few places that it is unchristian to take welfare. I'M not talking about asking for help from family, friends, and community charity. I'm talking about the stuff the gibsmedats are on. I'm sure you know what I mean... My question is, how can anyone who calls themselves christian be on foodstamps for very long, and if they are, why would anyone think of it as anything other than a shame on them?

Truely disabled individuals don't count in this...I'm not heartless.

I just assume if they are on foodstamps for more than a "hand up" period, then they aren't christian.

Understand, I'm coming from an outside perspective on this, and don't know anything more than what I've read in your book on the subject. Is there something I don't see?
i'm not a bible scholar,but i don't know what you are referring to.
Jesus was essentially homeless by choice,people fed him and He fed the masses when necessary