Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 70

Thread: ANN BARNHARDT: How the Disintegration is Likely Going to Happen

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    397

    Default

    tell me why are white jewish asian americans so afraid of blacks? we are stronger in all sense of the word than our enemy

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by susan999 View Post
    tell me why are white jewish asian americans so afraid of blacks? we are stronger in all sense of the word than our enemy
    Strength without will is useless.
    Binkley: The truth, Steve, is that "Knight Rider" is actually a childrenís program.
    Steve: Canít be! Canít *@#!* be!!

    Bloom County

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    2,724

    Default

    I'm a redneck. I've never raped anyone.
    They don't need cell phones for riots. Remember the '60's?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by susan999 View Post
    tell me why are white jewish asian americans so afraid of blacks? we are stronger in all sense of the word than our enemy
    I don't know if afraid is the best word, but I guess it's not bad. Whatever the word is, I think it's because we CARE, and caring can all too often translate into a pause. Pausing will get you the short end of the stick every single time when up against those that simply don't care at all. Too many of them don't care at all if they go to prison, get shot, are killed, or if any of those things happen to those around them. Because of the way they have grown up, they have a totally different thought process, set of morals (what morals), and outlook on life. It's a learning curve for a person to get over the "if I shoot this person I may kill him and I may go to prison". There is no learning curve and no hesitation on the part of the person that simply doesn't give a darn.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tygerkittn View Post
    They don't need cell phones for riots. Remember the '60's?
    Having lived in a neighborhood that eventually became a 'hood, I can say this is the truth! They don't need the cell phones. They meet up at the local convenience store all the time and just hang. The reason for "no loitering" signs.

    They also just meet up and hang at the local malls.

    No cell phone is required.

    They also are not concerned with the number of seat belts in a car, so they will pile as many into one car as they choose. You cannot base any expectation of safety on lack of transportation.
    Mama Ten Bears

    I don't have 10 children, but I did see 10 bears on vacation once. Thought it'd be a cool screen name.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Central New Hampshire
    Posts
    1,295

    Default

    Well... so far we've touched upon ridicule, lack of understanding of each threat, red necks (somehow), and eventually to grammatical and spelling errors. By post #25 I expect the OP to be completely debunked and unrecognizable as to content.
    Last edited by alpha; 09-05-2012 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Perhaps I'm being too critical... I apologize.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    11,070

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alpha View Post
    Well... so far we've touched upon ridicule, lack of understanding of each threat, red necks (somehow), and eventually to grammatical and spelling errors. By post #25 I expect the OP to be completely debunked and unrecognizable as to content.
    maybe the OP premise is faulty
    the govt has endless supplies of FRN's,what if the middle class[getting no support] goes broke first?
    i have to admit,i was half way there in 2010,after almost 2 of the worst years in business i can recall.
    it's safe to say that anyone who gets backed into a corner becomes very dangerous.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,255

    Default

    I think it is entirely backwards.

    Historically, in times of economic breakdown, it is the countryside that suffers most and not urban areas. Starvation, lawlessness, and social disintegration all visit the country first. The cities always survive, which is why ancient cities like Rome, Athens, Baghdad, and virtually every other are all still here today.

    Furthermore, in 1800 5% of the population lived in cities. Today, it is over 85% - and growing. That means about 280 million Americans vs 50 million. Those huge masses will suck up any and all resources and logistics long before anyone in the country even understands what is going on. And, as in the past, it will be the country folk who stream into cities for safety and protection - as they always have. It was that way in the past and there is no reason to believe it will be any different now in our uber-metropolitain world.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aetius Romulous View Post
    I think it is entirely backwards.

    Historically, in times of economic breakdown, it is the countryside that suffers most and not urban areas. Starvation, lawlessness, and social disintegration all visit the country first. The cities always survive, which is why ancient cities like Rome, Athens, Baghdad, and virtually every other are all still here today.

    Furthermore, in 1800 5% of the population lived in cities. Today, it is over 85% - and growing. That means about 280 million Americans vs 50 million. Those huge masses will suck up any and all resources and logistics long before anyone in the country even understands what is going on. And, as in the past, it will be the country folk who stream into cities for safety and protection - as they always have. It was that way in the past and there is no reason to believe it will be any different now in our uber-metropolitain world.
    interesting. the cities now contain the giant's share of the "useless eaters". letting them foul their own nest to the point of self-imposed genocide is the only option tptb have left to deal with them once the dollar implodes and gasoline is no longer available. not to mention the possibility of collapse of the grid, taking with it water availability, media, communications, health care, etc. everything.

    Obama Nation. Desolation.
    Prov. 3
    5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
    6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

    http://healthylivingthoughts.com/

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    855

    Default

    All cities are not created equal, and generalizations are only generally true.

    I live in a military town (Norfolk). I seriously doubt that the "powers that be" are going to let this city collapse into chaos and anarchy.

    Plus, everyone around here in the suburbs is either active duty military or retired military. You think *you* have guns?

    These folks have LOTS of firearms, including rifles, shotguns, revolvers, and semi-automatic guns.

    And more.

    The limitation of such group discussion is that every city and every county is different.

    We have to live in the city because of employment. But as cities go, I think we're in one of the best places.

    Ditto for other communities with a large military presence.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •