Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Lindsey Williams tonight on The Pathfinder

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    extreme s.w. indiana
    Posts
    2,387

    Default Lindsey Williams tonight on The Pathfinder

    Many of you have called, emailed and pm'ed me wondering when Lindsey Williams will be returning to Just Measures Radio.

    Tonight is the night. While on Vacation, the week prior and yesterday we spoke several times and this intervew will be one good show.

    I want to thank all of you who encouraged me with past interviews with Pastor Williams. Your comments have be amazing. Tonight we hope to add to the great interviews of past several months.

    The Pathfinder 8-10pm central www.justmeasuresradio.com

    We will be taking calls with your questions 1-877-213-6404
    Natty Bumppo

    Catch me on The Pathfinder live on Just Measures Radio 8-10pm central

    MOLON LABE /// SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

    http://www.justmeasurescs.com

    http://www.rdbmin.com

    TEAGHLACH GU BRATH

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Willamette Valley, Oregon
    Posts
    3,718

    Default

    Thanks

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Not yet where I want to be...
    Posts
    4,243

    Default

    Thank You! I may have to catch the show in the archives.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Deep in the Matrix, CT
    Posts
    3,782

    Default

    Lindsey is able to squeeze a 10 minute conversation into a 2 hour lecture.

    I like him anyway.... and discern what I need to from his talks.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Northern Il
    Posts
    2,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StandFree View Post
    Lindsey is able to squeeze a 10 minute conversation into a 2 hour lecture.

    I like him anyway.... and discern what I need to from his talks.
    You have not listened to him on Nattys show.
    Natty gets out of the way and lets him talk.

  6. #6
    AUnut is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,667

    Default

    Thanks Natty. As usual, I will be checking in.

    AUnut
    Pro is the opposite of con, that is easily seen. So if progress is to move forward, what does congress mean? - Nipsey Russell

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    8,400

    Default

    I'll listen either live or archives, Natty is one of the few hosts that can keep Lindsey on message for most of the program.
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disastercat View Post
    I'll listen either live or archives, Natty is one of the few hosts that can keep Lindsey on message for most of the program.
    Absolutely right. His last appearance on Natty's show was the best single Lindsey Williams interview ever. It will be hard to surpass.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Deep in the Matrix, CT
    Posts
    3,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    You have not listened to him on Nattys show.
    Natty gets out of the way and lets him talk.

    LOL... I don't think you got my meaning. LW does that on all the shows. I just listened to him on goldseekradio- Chris Walzek.... it was a monologue 99% of the time.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    374

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StandFree View Post
    LOL... I don't think you got my meaning. LW does that on all the shows. I just listened to him on goldseekradio- Chris Walzek.... it was a monologue 99% of the time.
    Trust me on this. Natty lets Lindsey be Lindsey, but gives him just enough direction to keep him moving.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •