Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lindsey Williams tonight on The Pathfinder

OK, how do I download the mp3? Keeps sending me to a "RapidShare" page.

Do I have to subscribe or something?

I did an article on Lindseys prophetic words this morning.

Dollar no longer primary oil currency as China begins to sell oil using Yuan

On Sept. 11, Pastor Lindsey Williams, former minister to the global oil companies during the building of the Alaskan pipeline, announced the most significant event to affect the U.S.dollar since its inception as a currency. For the first time since the 1970's, when Henry Kissenger forged a trade agreement with the Royal house of Saud to sell oil using only U.S. dollars, China announced its intention to bypass the dollar for global oil customers and began selling the commodity using their own currency.
    Lindsey Williams: "The most significant day in the history of the American dollar, since its inception, happened on Thursday, Sept. 6. On that day, something took place that is going to affect your life, your family, your dinner table more than you can possibly imagine."

"On Thursday, Sept. 6... just a few days ago, China made the official announcement. China said on that day, our banking system is ready, all of our communication systems are ready, all of the transfer systems are ready, and as of that day, Thursday, Sept. 6, any nation in the world that wishes from this point on, to buy, sell, or trade crude oil, can do using the Chinese currency, not the American dollar. - Interview with Natty Bumpo on the Just Measures Radio network, Sept. 11

http://www.examiner.com/article/dollar-no-longer-primary-oil-currency-as-china-begins-to-sell-oil-using-yuan
    Why is owning pets better than owning kids? Because if they get pregnant, you can sell their children.

The Daily Economist
    http://www.thedailyeconomist.com

Quote Originally Posted by Westexian View Post
    OK, how do I download the mp3? Keeps sending me to a "RapidShare" page.

Do I have to subscribe or something?

When you click on the link, you go to rapid share to download. Click on this :

Quote Originally Posted by argonath View Post
    I did an article on Lindseys prophetic words this morning.

Dollar no longer primary oil currency as China begins to sell oil using Yuan

On Sept. 11, Pastor Lindsey Williams, former minister to the global oil companies during the building of the Alaskan pipeline, announced the most significant event to affect the U.S.dollar since its inception as a currency. For the first time since the 1970's, when Henry Kissenger forged a trade agreement with the Royal house of Saud to sell oil using only U.S. dollars, China announced its intention to bypass the dollar for global oil customers and began selling the commodity using their own currency.
    Lindsey Williams: "The most significant day in the history of the American dollar, since its inception, happened on Thursday, Sept. 6. On that day, something took place that is going to affect your life, your family, your dinner table more than you can possibly imagine."
    "On Thursday, Sept. 6... just a few days ago, China made the official announcement. China said on that day, our banking system is ready, all of our communication systems are ready, all of the transfer systems are ready, and as of that day, Thursday, Sept. 6, any nation in the world that wishes from this point on, to buy, sell, or trade crude oil, can do using the Chinese currency, not the American dollar. - Interview with Natty Bumpo on the Just Measures Radio network, Sept. 11

http://www.examiner.com/article/dollar-no-longer-primary-oil-currency-as-china-begins-to-sell-oil-using-yuan
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Caregiver View Post
    When you click on the link, you go to rapid share to download. Click on this :

Finally figured it out. Thanks for replying!

Actually this may be the best interview yet. He was hitting on all cylinders for 2 hours. You will be pleasantly surprised. We did not post news today on the website because we thought it more important to make the interview top priority. You can download the interview here: www.justmeasurescs.com news headlines will be refreshed tomorrow.
    Natty Bumppo

Catch me on The Pathfinder live on Just Measures Radio 8-10pm central

MOLON LABE /// SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

http://www.justmeasurescs.com

http://www.rdbmin.com

TEAGHLACH GU BRATH

Quote Originally Posted by nattybumppo View Post
    Actually this may be the best interview yet. He was hitting on all cylinders for 2 hours. You will be pleasantly surprised. We did not post news today on the website because we thought it more important to make the interview top priority. You can download the interview here: www.justmeasurescs.com news headlines will be refreshed tomorrow.
    Aye... great show as always Natty!
    Why is owning pets better than owning kids? Because if they get pregnant, you can sell their children.

The Daily Economist
    http://www.thedailyeconomist.com

Default Linsey Williams

Thank you Natty for sharing that interview with us.Haven't had time to listen but will definetly take the time to download later.Have a friend thats so broke couldn't buy time was housesitting and listen to the show and tried to contact Mr.williams through the chat page about common change.(don't even know if it went through)She can't afford to purchase gold but, wondered if anyone had information this. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Thank you again for the cause Godspeed......