Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beck: Did Obama Admin Supply terrorists w/weapons 2 attack our own embassy and ambass

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ooooo! Y'all also need to go here and read this http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...d.php?t=170078 it coincides with this thread.
    We wanted a FIGHTER. We got a fighter in Trump. He will not take anything laying down. Trump or Bust.

GB is openly accusing him of sedition?

Obama helped the same way he helped bring down their leaders. Funding the certain groups that also rioted and fought those.

Quote Originally Posted by Usually Curious View Post
    GB is openly accusing him of sedition?
    Yes
    He is accusing them of TREASON
    Much as I have, for the past 2 years.
    Do you have a problem with the 1st Amendment?
    Do you agree w/Fast and Furious?
    Do you think that a regime that MURDERED it's own citizens in Mexico would stop there? Why not futher abroad in a confused land, a land that was Christian 50 years back and is now,,,by some act of God 100% Muslim?????
    Why NOT an 80% increase in GI fatalities once Obobo took office?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I think GB is onto something.

Obummer's house of cards is starting to come down.

BTW.....GB is on Dish Network Ch 212.

We have been a subscriber of GBTV for several months and I feel I'm getting more than my $10/mo worth.

Wow I have to go watch the archive. Missed the show last nite

gotta give GB credit, I like it when he asks questions that make the PTB squirm and fill their diapers.

I submit that the attack upon the US embassy in Libya (9/11/12) was a false flag event.

The Illuminati could not get the American people to buy off again on Baby Bush's and Colin Powell's "weapons of mass destruction" nonsense....so, they have resorted to their tried and true catalyst......a catalyst designed to inflame the American people into accepting WWIII.

How is it that pics of bin Laden could not be provided because it would inflame the Musilms.....yet, it is OK to broadcast pics and videos of the former embassador being abused and killed? They want the Americans at a fever pitch to attack Iran.

Further, I submit that this is only first such false flag attack. Look for a HUGE one on US soil......I would not rule out NBC......New York and DC as targets again.

I have myopic friends who already want to turn the ME into a sea of glass because of the 9/11/12 ordeal.

The US needs to respond by recalling all troops and equipment back to the States to guard the fort here.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Yes
    Do you think that a regime that MURDERED it's own citizens in Mexico would stop there? Why not futher abroad in a confused land, a land that was Christian 50 years back and is now,,,by some act of God 100% Muslim?????
    Oh, I don't have a problem with what GB says at all. I agree with him. I hope he really does travel in an armored SUV with security like he said last night!

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Yes
    Oh, I don't have a problem with what GB says at all. I agree with him. I hope he really does travel in an armored SUV with security like he said last night!

You really need to chill, BTW.