Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beck: Did Obama Admin Supply terrorists w/weapons 2 attack our own embassy and ambass

Default Beck: Did Obama Admin Supply terrorists w/weapons 2 attack our own embassy and ambass

On the Glenn Beck Program tonight (9/17) Glenn asks did the Obama Administration supply the terrorists with weapons to attack our own embassy and ambassador?

It's a good thing I get Beck's channel through Dish Network on channel 122 so I could catch this. And it's a good thing I have a DVR so I could freeze it at will to write down what he said. For your review:

Notes from The Glenn Beck Program on 9/17/12

This is about America freeing the blind sheik.

Ambassador Stevens had just returned to Libya after traveling to Germany, Austria, and Sweden. Why was there no warning given to the diplomats? Beck travels in an armored vehicle. The Ambassador wasn’t in an armored car. Why didn’t he have an advance team? Beck has an advance team.

Bengasi is the worst of the worst…it’s ground zero for terrorists. This is where he was sent with 2 or 3 guards. He traveled to the Consulate (rented house) in a non-armored vehicle. This is unheard of.

First we’re told the 2-3 guards with him were Marines. Now we’re told they were Navy Seals. Beck found an interview one of the guards gave before his death where this guy said he was “on another intelligence mission to round up dangerous weapons in the war torn nation.”

This is not what protective details do. Someone who would do this would be a former Navy Seal. The protective detail is supposed to be there to protect the Ambassador. Who rounds up these weapons would be a former Navy Seal who is on a CIA mission. It’s inferred they were rounding up “any old weapons that WE – the U.S. provided.

It was just last year the Obama Administration would help the rebel forces in Libya and someone brokered a deal in Bengasi to give them weapons. Obama himself was considering supplying them with weapons. Obama ended up giving Libyan rebels $25M in aid. It wasn’t long where reports surfaced shortly after that, that the U.S. may now be on the side of Al Qaeda.

The rebel leader announced they were fighting along with many Al Qaeda members along the front line and the rebel leader admitted that he had fought aganst the U.S. when he was captured in 2002. We had him in custody and then we released him. So we know these people are not our friends. Yet we are told to believe that Ambassador Stevens just loved and had a heart for the Libyan people. He was just a regular guy! So what if at times Mr. Stevens snuck into war torn countries n cargo ships in the middle of the night….and he also goes into really bad areas at night, riding around in non-armored cars with CIA agents. Oh and he was a teacher in the mountains of Morocco who traveled around Europe and awful lot. Sure sounds like your pencil-pusher diplomat – doesn’t it? It SOUNDS LIKE CIA TO ME! And the security guys – well it’s not normal for them to round up dangerous weapons in war torn nations. This is what CIA operatives do.

Glenn hypothesizes Mr. Stevens was the CIA weapons dealer in the region and he may have been the guy to make the $25M deal.

Now we have an election coming up and the ME is starting to melt down and the U.S. government is needing to look into those missiles, cause they don’t want any missiles out there. So where did all these missiles go? We have to find out who has them because God forbid we find out who supplied them to the terrorists. So these guys go and they find a cache of surface to air missiles …maybe…I don’t know what happens. Maybe these security guys go meet with the rebels or al qaeda and they say, “No. No, we’ll meet only with the guy who made the deal. These are the same missiles we would supply to take out the aircraft of Gadhafi . The agents are now forced to call in the Ambassador and he flies in on short notice. He gets into an unarmored car not to draw attention and he goes to meet with them and somehow the meeting goes south and so they take him to the closest safe house which ends up being a poorly secured, consulate building that is brand new. It is nothing more than a rental house. This is when Shawn Smith sends out the message. He doesn’t call the White House or the State Department because he’s not a state dept. guy. He has to send a message so he then goes on line….to the gaming community – on a gaming website and says “People are surrounding us and taking pictures of the building. We’re at a safe house in Bengasi. I hope we get out alive.”
    Now, do you really believe this? A Navy Seal suddenly has an urge to do some on-line gaming when people are watching the house and they’re in trouble? No! This is a CIA Message….GET US OUT OF HERE!

Everyone is repeating that Shawn Smith posted this. His warning makes it painfully obvious that attacks were planned. Not to mention the powerful & precise nature of the attacks.

Which scenario do you think is more plausible?

That a Youtube video with only 40,000 views, which was much lower prior to the attacks, - it jumped to 40K after the attacks…..OR

The bad guys in Bengasi followed the Ambassador in – “We’re going to kill him and the CIA agents” and then they watched the exits and waited. After a time when nothing was happening, they knew they had to draw them out, so they called their friends and said “Go do a protest…we have to smoke them out.”

I don’t know if this is the case but it seems more plausible .
    Will the media press the Obama Administration on what really happened and what appears to be a blatant cover-up? What are they covering? Will the administration let it slide? I believe Americans need to know if their President is a crook. Will the media pressure the administration to uncover weapons in Libya?

Can you IMAGINE the scandal that would come out if it were found out the Can you imagine if it would come out that our own State Dept would actually negotiate with Egypt after a terrorist attack to release the Blind Sheik?

The Blaze is reporting that the State Dept is negotiating the transfer of custody of the Blind Sheik. The State Dept then transferred us to the Dept of Justice who denies this stating he is serving a life sentence and is not considered for possible release yet. Sources are sticking to their story. Some members on my staff find it hard to believe because they don’t know how a member of the Muslim Brotherhood would argue to get a Salafi (sp) guy out as they are enemies with each other. But again, our sources are sticking by this. Only time will tell.
    We wanted a FIGHTER. We got a fighter in Trump. He will not take anything laying down. Trump or Bust.

Ooooo! Y'all also need to go here and read this http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...d.php?t=170078 it coincides with this thread.
    We wanted a FIGHTER. We got a fighter in Trump. He will not take anything laying down. Trump or Bust.

GB is openly accusing him of sedition?

Obama helped the same way he helped bring down their leaders. Funding the certain groups that also rioted and fought those.

Quote Originally Posted by Usually Curious View Post
    GB is openly accusing him of sedition?
    Yes
    He is accusing them of TREASON
    Much as I have, for the past 2 years.
    Do you have a problem with the 1st Amendment?
    Do you agree w/Fast and Furious?
    Do you think that a regime that MURDERED it's own citizens in Mexico would stop there? Why not futher abroad in a confused land, a land that was Christian 50 years back and is now,,,by some act of God 100% Muslim?????
    Why NOT an 80% increase in GI fatalities once Obobo took office?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I think GB is onto something.

Obummer's house of cards is starting to come down.

BTW.....GB is on Dish Network Ch 212.

We have been a subscriber of GBTV for several months and I feel I'm getting more than my $10/mo worth.

Wow I have to go watch the archive. Missed the show last nite

gotta give GB credit, I like it when he asks questions that make the PTB squirm and fill their diapers.

I submit that the attack upon the US embassy in Libya (9/11/12) was a false flag event.

The Illuminati could not get the American people to buy off again on Baby Bush's and Colin Powell's "weapons of mass destruction" nonsense....so, they have resorted to their tried and true catalyst......a catalyst designed to inflame the American people into accepting WWIII.

How is it that pics of bin Laden could not be provided because it would inflame the Musilms.....yet, it is OK to broadcast pics and videos of the former embassador being abused and killed? They want the Americans at a fever pitch to attack Iran.

Further, I submit that this is only first such false flag attack. Look for a HUGE one on US soil......I would not rule out NBC......New York and DC as targets again.

I have myopic friends who already want to turn the ME into a sea of glass because of the 9/11/12 ordeal.

The US needs to respond by recalling all troops and equipment back to the States to guard the fort here.
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm

I don't think the great o wants to bring all those conservatives back to the states right before an election.

may be the reason why the funding was not provided to enable our troops stationed overseas to have access to voting booths.