Thread: Dreams From My Real Father now streaming on Netflix

Default Dreams From My Real Father now streaming on Netflix

The really interesting part of the Documentary is the depth of physical documentation shown that links Davis to the earliest days of the American Communist Party which was founded in 1920 Chicago by one of history's great Commie Apologist and Propagandist John Read (the Movie Reds was based on his memoir and starred that Fellow Traveler, Warren Beatty).
    Now I realize why Chicago is the hub for all of the 1960's radicals and even Shrillary Clinton, as well as Obobo it is the historic center for Communism in America. This film also explains why Davis, and the senior Dunhams moved to Honolulu in the late 1940's, it was the nexus of America's western defense and heavily infiltrated by Commie Unions. Post Magazine published a story "How We Almost Lost Hawaii To The Communists. Davis actually co-created some of these unions as well as infiltrated the NAACP ACLU. Davis's attacks on America were always defended by calling any detractor a Racist. Other persons of note: The Chairman of Mercer Island School board and teacher John Stenhouse was an admitted Commie and just happened to Direct The Universalist Communitarian Church near Seattle. The membership was so dominated by Communists that it was known as The Little Red Church On The Hill.
    The Big Shocker? Stanely Anne Dunham was the daughter of a CIA Field Agent and her deviant sexual liasion with Davis, which resulted in an illigitamate Obobo was the result of Teen Rebelion.
    There is much more to this Documentary, it is far from the Right Wing WooWoo it is portrayed as being.
    Last edited by Lenno; 10-09-2012 at 03:01 AM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I finished watching the Documentary, the last 30 minutes is as damming as the 1st portion and ties Obobo/Davis to Bill Ayers and Ayers SR. plus Axelrod and Holder, decades before his presidental run. Obobo's Wife is proven to not only be an Angry Black Woman but a skilled (Trained) Communist Propagandist haveing attended the Commie training Center with Obobo/Davis in Chicago. This is an earth shaking revelation and a Must See.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Immediately after this year's Bilderberg meeting, it became clear to me that the "hedge of protection" they had built around the lawless One was beginning to be compromised. It was a bellwether to me that they were preparing to pass the torch to Romney if he could grab it.