Thread: Free pizza to anyone who asks Obama or Romney about toppings during debate

Wink Free pizza to anyone who asks Obama or Romney about toppings during debate

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...X7i7xbSxMo86gM
    Pizza Hut offering lifetime of free pizza to anyone who asks Obama or Romney about toppings during debate
    During the next presidential debate, the candidates will be pondering the important questions of our time. But the most controversial may be "Sausage or pepperoni?"
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

A solid move on the part of Pizza Hut.

Regular consumption of plastic cheese will ensure that their obligation to provide free "pizza" is rather short-lived.
    We must get rid of guns because a deranged lunatic with a gun could go on a shooting spree at any time, and anyone who carries a gun out of concern that this may occur is probably a paranoid schizophrenic.

Quote Originally Posted by Earthsick View Post

Regular consumption of plastic cheese will ensure that their obligation to provide free "pizza" is rather short-lived.
    I'd be taking the $15,600 - $3.120 (tax)= $12,480 and go buy a real pie. (In New York)
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Obama: "I do listen to the Dreams of my Father... John 8:44"

Quote Originally Posted by Earthsick View Post

I dont think so. I have been eating pizza once per week(the most likely route for pizza hut to go) since I was 8 sooo...yeah..pizza hut could be on the hook for a good long while.

“There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution.”
    ― John Adams, The Works Of John Adams, Second President Of The United States

Nothing wrong with pizza. Big fan of Mellow Mushroom, myself. Great sammiches too.

Pizza Hut, on the other hand...
    We must get rid of guns because a deranged lunatic with a gun could go on a shooting spree at any time, and anyone who carries a gun out of concern that this may occur is probably a paranoid schizophrenic.