Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bus Driver tells 12 year-old He should have been aborted due to Romney sign

Default Bus Driver tells 12 year-old He should have been aborted due to Romney sign

Obama or Paul supporter?

The Leftist, a 78-year-old woman, a New Berlin school bus driver, has been harassing a student on her bus route because there's a Mitt Romney yard sign at his home.

The child attends a Catholic school in New Berlin. He rides aDurham school bus. The company also provides service to the New Berlin public school district.

...Apparently, the Romney-Ryan yard sign bugs the bus driver and she's been harassing the boy, making rude comments to him related to politics.

When the driver engaged the 12-year-old boy in a political conservation, he responded by saying that Obama is pro-abortion.

The bus driver allegedly said to the child, "Maybe your mom should have chosen abortion for you."
    We wanted a FIGHTER. We got a fighter in Trump. He will not take anything laying down. Trump or Bust.

That is just so hateful!
    • “I am not afraid, because I was born to do this."

Joan of Arc
    Mark 8:38 - Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

"the driver engaged the 12-year-old boy in a political conservation,"

"reporters" need to do a better job PROOF reading, and rely less on spell checkers

Quote Originally Posted by Remember_The_Alamo View Post
    "the driver engaged the 12-year-old boy in a political conservation,"

"reporters" need to do a better job PROOF reading, and rely less on spell checkers
    I'm not surprised that these chowder heads are functionally illiterate. For decades journalists and Teachers have been nothing more than brainwashed political apparatchiks
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Obviously this bus driver should be put out to pasture...

The driver has a right to an opinion, but demonstrates poor judgement in whom he decides to engage in political converse. I must admit to pointing out gently to a friends grand daughter, how the political machine has taken away her choices. She was downright shocked when I put Obama down.

This would be more of the mythical Liberal tolerance and civility that the Left likes to harp on all the time.

Update: Busdriver fired.
    ---
    "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson, 1816

If you follow the links far enough, if accurate, it sounds like the driver has been fired and the company has apologized to the family. No doubt she will now collect her social security and whatever pension she might have. Give her credit for continuing to work for a living at that advanced age, however someone harboring that much hate and prejudice should not be in a position to regurgitate it upon children. That, of course, is a job that requires a degree and the proper state certification.

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    That is just so hateful!
    Do you expect rational thought from a leftist ?
    When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to a quest for power. Alston Chase

The easiest way to fleece people, is one dollar at a time. Faithful Skeptic

The Three Phases of Life
    Young: Have time, have ambition, have no money.
    Mid Life: Have ambition, have money, have no time.
    Old: Have time, have money, have no ambition.

This may just be the tip of an iceberg if Romney wins. The slime of the left will pursue their agenda of hate, and with it they don't seem to quite get it that they may intimidate the very young and elderly, but there will come a point when they intrude into the wrong space. That will be the time that all of the suppressed hatred of the left and these goons will manifest itself and they will find that they will be left holding a very short stick.