Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bus Driver tells 12 year-old He should have been aborted due to Romney sign

The majority of them don't get it because they're hold very short brains.
    When the search for truth is confused with political advocacy, the pursuit of knowledge is reduced to a quest for power. Alston Chase

The easiest way to fleece people, is one dollar at a time. Faithful Skeptic

The Three Phases of Life
    Young: Have time, have ambition, have no money.
    Mid Life: Have ambition, have money, have no time.
    Old: Have time, have money, have no ambition.

Quote Originally Posted by niceguy View Post
    This would be more of the mythical Liberal tolerance and civility that the Left likes to harp on all the time.

Update: Busdriver fired.
    I know if I did that to anyone at my work place there would be consequences up to and including termination. A public servant is there to do a job and keep the mouth shut if talk is not job related.
    Nessie and Bigfoot 2016. Change you can believe in.

Time for the bus driver to be told to retire or be fired.

Quote Originally Posted by contractor909 View Post
    Obviously this bus driver should be put out to pasture...
    Your meaning is the proper consequence, but I was thing more like “as fertilizer”.

Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk View Post
    This may just be the tip of an iceberg if Romney wins. The slime of the left will pursue their agenda of hate, and with it they don't seem to quite get it that they may intimidate the very young and elderly, but there will come a point when they intrude into the wrong space. That will be the time that all of the suppressed hatred of the left and these goons will manifest itself and they will find that they will be left holding a very short stick.
    Let them persue their agenda of hate; I've enough ammo to communicate, unequivocally, my level of dissatisfaction...

This happened in Wisconsin for anyone else that was curious.

Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk View Post
    This may just be the tip of an iceberg if Romney wins.
    He11, Obama's core constituency burns up cities when their NBA teams win.

You couldn't pay me to be in a big city the night of November 6.
    ---
    "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson, 1816

As I've said, the leftists will soon murder someone for being an individualist, and they will kill someone who is the most vulnerable and weakest because of their cowardice to take on anyone else, which means it will probably be a child. They will soon start murdering children for being conservative with good morals...just wait till Nov.

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

October 10, 2012
    DurhamSchool Services statement on bus driver issue in NewBerlin, Wisconsin:
    “DurhamSchool Services was notified by a parent on Tuesday, Oct. 9, that a bus driver in New
    Berlin, Wisconsin, engaged in a political debate with students the previous day and made an
    inappropriate remark to a child. Durhamimmediately removed the driver fromservice pending
    an investigation, which resulted in the termination of the driver. Prior to this incident, the
    driver had an incident free record while serving the community as a Durhamschool bus driver
    for more than 20 years. Notwithstanding, the driver’s remark was insensitive and inappropriate.
    Durhamhas apologized to the family.We remain strongly committed to the safe transportation
    of students in the community.”
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

Has anyone Mentioned that turnabout is fair play?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."