I saw a recipe last week called "Nutella Cookies" and after I saw the ingredient list I just HAD to try them! ( any recipe that has Nutella in it couldn't be half bad either ). Yep...theres not much to them! After reading some comments online from others who've tried the basic recipe and then offered a couple of their tips, I actually adjusted the batch I just made as well, and they came out GREAT! Not too sweet, and a little gooey inside too!

The original recipe:

1 C Nutella
1C flour
1 egg

Mix all together, roll into balls then flatten slightly when placed on a greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 7-20 minutes.

Here is how I made them:

1 C Nutella
1C flour
1 egg
3/4 stick butter, melted
3/4 c sugar

Baked them for 10-11 minutes. At first they seem like they're never going to set up and will be a horrible floppy, mess. But I made 3 to test first, then found out they need a good 10 minutes if you want them to come off of the cookie sheet in one piece. But don't go over 11 minutes either!

Simply awesome and SO EASY!! Nutella isn't something I normally keep around but I happened to have a jar hubby brought home several months ago during oone of his late night, sweet-tooth grocery runs....lol! Since there was 99% of the jar left I just went ahead and used it up....

Enjoy!

Oh!! p.s.- You can also add cinnamon, or other spices, and maybe nuts if you'd like, I guess? I think they would be pretty if you dusted powdered sugar on 'em once they've cooled, too. (Next time I'm adding a good measure of cinnamon)