Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Four shot in rural Tennessee; shooter sought

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Default Four shot in rural Tennessee; shooter sought

This man is also thought to have killed someone on the Alabama side of the line. Police found out about the Tennessee shootings when the little 3-year-old boy called a neighbor on a cell phone and said he couldn't get his mommy to wake up. When the neighbor got there, she found the little boy all covered with blood. Please pray for that child.
    ~ grower

Four Killed In Lincoln County; Person Of Interest Sought

Posted: Oct 22, 2012 2:00 PM CDT
    Updated: Oct 23, 2012 6:40 AM CDT

LINCOLN COUNTY, Tenn. – Police said the bodies of four people, including three adults and a child, were found dead inside two homes in Lincoln County, about a mile from the Alabama border.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation spokeswoman Kristin Helm said Monday afternoon that the three people were found dead shortly before noon inside the home on Huntsville Highway, about 100 miles south of Nashville.

Family members said 22-year-old Chabreya Campbell and her one-year-old child were found dead in the home. They also said Campbell was about seven months pregnant.

Officials said that another child, who was alive, was found at the scene. Family members said that the child, who was thought to be about 3 years old called and notified other family members of the mother's death.

Read more here:
    http://www.newschannel5.com/story/19...lincoln-county
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

That's really close to where I stop every once in a while to get a lottery ticket.

Sad. Has the bastard been ID'd yet?

Warren Crutcher is the dirtbag's name.

Quote Originally Posted by Limner View Post
    A three year old making that call...I can't imagine what he is going thru. The same age as the Dude......
    I know. I have a grandson that age. I can't imagine....
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

WHY did he kill the baby, and leave the three year old alive? Is it wrong to hope he "resists" arrest when they find him, and save us all the expense of a trial and supporting his sorry ass for the next few decades?

Summerthyme

I'm guessing the baby might have been with its mother, and got shot in the confusion, while the 3-year-old could have been in another room and ran and hid when the shooting started.

I don't think your hope is wrong. Dh told me that guy will probably get shot when the deputies find him (resisting or not).

It's another Obamanation, and the second Black Spree Killer in a week
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Summerthyme View Post
    WHY did he kill the baby, and leave the three year old alive? Is it wrong to hope he "resists" arrest when they find him, and save us all the expense of a trial and supporting his sorry ass for the next few decades?

Summerthyme
    Looks like the 3 year old is Crutcher's kid. The others, I imagine not...

I imagine Jessica Brown's little one, also found alive, might have the last name of Crutcher. Just a guess though.

We should mourn that we live in a country where, if this guy was an MD at an abortion mill, the law would
    be protecting instead of hunting him. And, he would be paid (sometimes with your tax dollars) for killing
    children.

http://stepstowardthemark.com
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

At the link in the OP, an update on the story says:

LINCOLN COUNTY, Tenn. – Alabama authorities say they have identified a body they found as that of a man who was wanted for questioning in four Tennessee homicides.

WHNT reported that a Huntsville Utilities crew found the body of a black male in the woods off the side off B.H. Reeves Road in the Hazel Green community of Huntsville around 8 a.m. Tuesday. U.S. Marshals, Lincoln County Sheriff's Office, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Madison County Sheriff's Office in Alabama were all at the scene.

Alabama coroner Craig Whisenant said a body found Tuesday in Madison County was that of Warren Vincent Crutcher, who was wanted for questioning by Lincoln County, Tenn., authorities. He wouldn't say how Crutcher died, but said it didn't appear to be a suicide.

The station also reported a man was found shot to death Tuesday morning on Ortega Circle in Huntsville. Multiple sources have told WHNT the shooting was connected to the deaths in Lincoln County; however, police have not confirmed that.

Authorities have not yet said whether the bodies are connected to four deaths in Lincoln County on Monday, including three women and a young child, about a mile from the Alabama border.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said 22-year-old Chabreya Campbell and her 18-month-old son Rico Ragland, along with 21-year-old Amber McCaulley, of Huntsville, Alabama, were found deceased inside a home on Huntsville Highway in Fayetteville shortly before noon Monday. Campbell was six months pregnant.

Officials said that Campbell's other son, 3-year-old Vincent Crutcher, was found inside the home unharmed. Family members said Vincent had called and notified other family members of the mother's death.

More here:
    http://www.newschannel5.com/story/19...lincoln-county

Interesting details you might want to note....

Warren Crutcher suspected in murdering a woman and her friend, and the woman's baby....but did not kill her other child, who was his son. Then the guy allegedly kills another woman in the same area. According to another news story, in the wee hours of the next morning 3 masked men went in a home in Huntsville and killed a man there...reportedly related to the women's murders. And about the same time, the man suspected in killing the women was dying in the woods in a nearby rural area...."not suicide," but they're not saying how he died.

It may be that this case will never be solved. It may be that justice has already been served.
    ~ grower