Losing your virginity is the same as voting for Obama the first time?

Ethel C. Fenig

The Democratic war on women continues...

Women as sexual objects, propelled by, caring for their lady parts, acting only on their uncontrollable hormones; passive creatures, unable to care for themselves, needing someone/something to care for them, ("The Life of Julia"). This is the foundation of Democratic attitudes towards women, their feelings about women.
And Democratic women agree, actively participating in this narrative.

Lena Dunham, the 26 year old wunderkind, the child of privilege, the Oberlin (Ohio) College graduate who created, writes for and stars in HBO's award winning Girls, (the contemporary Sex and the City for under 30 females)is obviously doing quite well professionally and financially (she also has a $3.5 million contract with Random House which will publish her book of essays Not That Kind of Girl: A Young Woman Tells You What She's Learned). She is probably not bad personally as these latter two components take care of much.

But yet,..there is Lena Dunham breathlessly telling us about her First Time so a young college girl, especially in the swing state of Ohio where this ad is running, would know what to do Your First Time ...voting for Barack Obama (D).

Your first time shouldn't be with just anybody. You want to do it with a great guy. It should be with a guy with beautiful ... somebody who really cares about and understands women. A guy who cares about whether you get health insurance and specifically whether you get birth control. The consequences are huge.
You want to do it with a guy who brought the troops out of Iraq. You don't want a guy who says, "Oh hey, I'm at the library studying," when he's really out not signing the Lilly Ledbetter Act. Or who thinks that gay people should never have beautiful, complicated weddings of the kind we see on Bravo or TLC all the time. It's a fun game to say, "Who are you voting for?" and they say "I don't want to tell you," and you say, "No, who are you voting for," and they go, "Guess!" Think about how you want to spend those four years.
In college age time, that's 150 years. Also, it's super uncool to be out and about and someone says, "Did you vote," and "Noooo, I didn't vote, I wasn't ready." My first time voting was amazing. It was this line in the sand. Before I was a girl. Now I was a woman. I went to the polling station and pulled back the curtain. I voted for Barack Obama.
Equating voting the first time for Obama with loss of virginity is probably considered oh so creative, oh so clever by Democrats and Dunham. "I voted for Barack Obama" she ends with giggly, cutesy relief, twisting ever so slightly so the viewer can really, really notice that large tattoo on her upper arm.
As with other mindless first times, the consequences of Denham's act alas, can't be undone. Seeing this ad adult women, and men, who are not voting for the first time will demand that the voting age be raised to 30.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/10/losing_your_virginity_is_the_same_as_voting_for_th e_first_time.html