Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Facebook Censors Navy SEALS to Protect Obama on Benghazi-Gate

Default Facebook Censors Navy SEALS to Protect Obama on Benghazi-Gate

Facebook Censors Navy SEALS to Protect Obama on Benghazi-Gate

by AWR Hawkins 30 Oct 2012, 1:20 PM PDT
    Over the weekend, Facebook took down a message by the Special Operations Speaks PAC (SOS) which highlighted the fact that Obama denied backup to the forces being overrun in Benghazi.

The message was contained in a meme which demonstrated how Obama had relied on the SEALS when he was ready to let them get Osama bin Laden, and how he had turned around and denied them when they called for backup on Sept 11.
    I spoke with Larry Ward, president of Political Media, Inc -- the media company that handles SOS postings and media production. Ward was the one who personally put the Navy SEAL meme up, and the one who received the warning from Facebook and an eventual 24 hour suspension from Facebook because Ward put the meme back up after Facebook told him to take it down.
    Here's what Ward told me:
    We created and posted this meme on Saturday after news broke that Obama had known and denied SEALS the backup they requested.
    Once the meme was up it garnered 30,000 shares, approx. 24,000 likes, and was read by hundreds of thousands of people -- all within 24 hrs. On Sunday, I went into the SOS Facebook page to post something else and found a warning from Facebook that we had violated Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities with our meme. So I copied the warning, put it on the meme as as caption, and re-posted the meme to the Facebook page.
    Along with the re-posted meme, Ward put a link to the Facebook "feedback comment" inbox so visitors to the SOS page could send a message to Facebook if they were as outraged over the meme being jerked down as he was.

Ward said Facebook pulled the re-posted meme down within 7 or 8 hours and suspended the SOS account for 24 hours.
    In other words, Facebook put the Navy SEALS in timeout in order to shield Obama.
    How low can you go?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...-Benghazi-Gate
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

Facebook will be dealing with thousands of these.

Fighting Memes is about as useless activity there is.

To me it confirms that they are a tool of the NWO. I guess I'm just a conspiracy theorist at heart. But why else censor the truth?
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

Ha ... I just posted it ... F'em

Quote Originally Posted by Fisheater View Post
    Ha ... I just posted it ... F'em
    Ha ha! Me too FE. Hopefully all my friends will repost.

Where did you find it? I would like to do the same. I just posted this over on specialops2012:

I also would like the original. I will post it on my FB page. If they take it down, I will put it back up. If they suspend my account, that would be proof that I should not be affiliating myself with FB anyway.
    In the house of the wise are stores of choice food and oil, but a foolish man devours all he has.
    Proverbs 21:20

Quote Originally Posted by azaziah View Post
    Where did you find it? I would like to do the same. I just posted this over on specialops2012:

I also would like the original. I will post it on my FB page. If they take it down, I will put it back up. If they suspend my account, that would be proof that I should not be affiliating myself with FB anyway.
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...-Benghazi-Gate

Post this link, and the whole article will come up for you on FB. Good luck!

Posted too

posted

Sounds like FB is going to be playing wack-a-mole
    "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. ...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
    C.S. Lewis