Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Piedmont Boy, 3, Gets $2,500 Ticket For Urinating In His Front Yard

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    and the department refused to accept their complaint.. aint ameriKa great?
    On what grounds, I'd like to know!!
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

Are they changing their name from "Piedmont Police Department" to "Pee Police"?

Quote Originally Posted by tygerkittn View Post
    Are they changing their name from "Piedmont Police Department" to "Pee Police"?
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

Quote Originally Posted by grower View Post
    On what grounds, I'd like to know!!
    The easiest way to potty train little boys in the country is to just let them go when needed. It works pretty good until you take your kid to town and they start whipping it out in the bank's parking lot.
    "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. ...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
    C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Homesteader View Post
    The easiest way to potty train little boys in the country is to just let them go when needed. It works pretty good until you take your kid to town and they start whipping it out in the bank's parking lot.
    That's the picture to show the kid's girlfriend when he's 16. "And this is baby's first indecent exposure charge...".

From the "Comments" section on the news story:

The Urinat0r Ha, Ha... PEEDmont...

The Urinat0r Police Dept Email Addr: piedpd@piedmont-ok.gov

vegaslonnie Beyond just this particular cop, do you ever get the feeling that police, as a class, are now the equivalent of feudal knights shaking down the peasants and serfs? If this mom has a $30K job, $2500 is 12.5% of her annual (before tax) income. So, an adult has to work 6 weeks full-time to pay this "illegal activity" on top of the taxes she normally pays. Think about this, it's much more convenient for the government to fine all of us, then put us in jail, as they get money without spending any. For the rebellious, they incarcerate for illegal behavior, and for the obedient they just steal our time. Especially on election day, it seems poignant that no matter who gets elected we pay a greater percentage of our time and money every year--whether it's the time to do taxes (if you have a job) or the time running between government offices so that we can comply with new laws. Good luck to us.

This story proves what I’ve been saying for years... animals have more Rights than people.

If I park my vehicle in a parking lot and a dog comes along and pees on my tire, no problem. If I do the same, I’d get arrested.

I think the cop had penis envy. Big gun little stick. Good thing the kid didn't piss on his shoes, it would have been assault with a deadly weapon charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Easyrider View Post
    I think the cop had penis envy. Big gun little stick. Good thing the kid didn't piss on his shoes, it would have been assault with a deadly weapon charge.
    Are you saying YOU wouldn't fear for your very life if an aggressive three year old were publicly urinating on your shoes? What are you, squishy-soft on crime?

We need to get all police officers armed with crew-served machine guns to equalize this threat to officers' footwear!

It's a wonder they didn't shoot little Timmy and his dog for representing a threat to their lives.

Remember how it worked in Men In Black.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZTkflzRJ_0

/sarc

Quote Originally Posted by Limner View Post
    Three year olds just unzip and have at it.
    It's not just three year olds. I've watered more than just a few trees in my lifetime. And they're doing quite well.

I hope they fight this ridiculous "law". Next they'll be after spitters and anyone who upchucks when sick.
    2Tim. 3:1 ¶ But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come.
    2Tim. 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires;
    2Tim. 4:4 and will turn away their ears from the truth, and will turn aside to myths.