Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Piedmont Boy, 3, Gets $2,500 Ticket For Urinating In His Front Yard

Thumbs down Piedmont Boy, 3, Gets $2,500 Ticket For Urinating In His Front Yard

PIEDMONT, Oklahoma -
    A three year old gets his mom in trouble with the law when he gets a ticket from police. Now the little boy's mother will have to pay thousands of dollars for what the toddler did in their own front yard.
    The toddler is being potty trained, and he wasn't near the facilities, so he unzipped.
    We are told before he could pee, a Piedmont police officer stopped him. It's a bathroom break that cost mom $2,500.
    We all know the saying, boys will be boys. Dillan decided to be a big boy, stop what he was doing, so he wouldn't wet his pull-up.
    "Dillan pulled down his pants to pee outside, I guess and the cop pulled up and asked for my license and told me he was going to give me a ticket for public urination," said the boy's mother, Ashley Warden.
    "I said really, he is three years old, and he said it doesn't matter. It is public urination. I said we are on our property and he said it's in public view," said the boy's grandmother, Jennifer Warden.
    But they point out the street is actually quite rural, yet the Wardens who live on two and half acres say this one officer parks at the end of their street daily. So they asked why.
    "It's a public street and he wants to, so he can," Jennifer Warden said.
    So the Wardens filed a complaint with the department.
    "I am disappointed that the officer thinks this is what he needs to do with my tax dollars is sitting and harassing our family," Jennifer Warden said.
    Warden said as a courtesy, the officer wrote down the cost of ticket. Warden plans on fighting the ticket since she says her son didn't actually finish the act.
    Our calls to the police department went unreturned.
    The police department didn't accept the Warden's complaint. They have a court appearance set for next month.
    We're told a judge can throw out the ticket.http://www.news9.com/story/20010769/...his-front-yard
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

and the department refused to accept their complaint.. aint ameriKa great?

It's revenue enhancement time all over. There are thousands of "laws" no one ever heard of that the "enforcers" can conjure up and fine you for.
    2Tim. 3:1 ¶ But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come.
    2Tim. 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires;
    2Tim. 4:4 and will turn away their ears from the truth, and will turn aside to myths.

My parents would still be paying off the fines.
    But what weapons can you use to dispossess someone who will not accept anything except Holy Scripture interpreted according to his own rules?...Where Lutheranism reigns, learning dies. They seek only two things: good pay and a wife. The gospel offers them the rest — that is, the power of living as they please.

I understand now how Arius and Tertullian and Wickliff were driven into schism by malicious clergy and wicked monks.

(Erasmus regarding Luther and the church, 1527, 1529)

Heck,

I did that Sunday, while deer hunting. Not 30 yds from the street.

This is what generates an "Us vs Them" mentality. I say the police are NO GOOD. I won't be calling them for ANYTHING.

SS&S

Damn cops... They aint nothin but Thugs with badges.

So would be ours.

HEH....

What's next? The Crude and Noxious fumes act?

This might be the straw that breaks the camels back and starts the revolution. Quick everyone, call every redneck you know and inform them of this heinous infringement of a basic, God given, human right.
    But what weapons can you use to dispossess someone who will not accept anything except Holy Scripture interpreted according to his own rules?...Where Lutheranism reigns, learning dies. They seek only two things: good pay and a wife. The gospel offers them the rest — that is, the power of living as they please.

I understand now how Arius and Tertullian and Wickliff were driven into schism by malicious clergy and wicked monks.

(Erasmus regarding Luther and the church, 1527, 1529)

I say ride it out. Take the kid to court. Call all the news bureaus and let the people see how idiotic their law enforcement system has become. And make sure to let the three year old do most of the talking.

First time that kid says "I went wee-wee in the front yard an now mistah powiceman is makin my mommy an daddy pay twenny five hundwed dowwahs fow it", you better believe the phone lines will go INSANE.

Tar, feathers and ropes will likely come out in short order.

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    Warden plans on fighting the ticket since she says her son didn't actually finish the act.
    That's okay, they'll get him on an "attempt to pee" violation with intent to distribute.
    "See, in the last few years...we've stumbled... And when you stumble a lot, you...you start looking at your feet. We have to make people...lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, 'Make my life have meaning.' And to our inheritors before us saying, 'Create the world we will live in.' I mean, we're not just holding jobs and having dinner. We are in the process of building the future."

Outbound

The Frigid Times
    http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    and the department refused to accept their complaint.. aint ameriKa great?
    On what grounds, I'd like to know!!
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20