I have a sneaking hunch that this would be very good, I was fooling around looking for something to do with apples. I will try it. Don't have any Greek yogurt on hand, Wonder why Greek??

Ingredients

■Crumb topping:

■1. C. firmly packed light brown sugar
■1/2 C. granulated sugar
■1/2 tsp. salt
■1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
■1 C. (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
■2 1/2 C. all-purpose flour

■Cake:

■3 C. chopped granny smith apples (unpeeled)
■1 tsp. cinnamon
■2 1/2 C. all-purpose flour
■3/4 tsp. baking powder
■1 tsp. baking soda
■1/2 tsp. salt
■3/4 C. (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
■1 1/2 C. granulated sugar
■2 lg. eggs
■1 1/4 C. pllain greek yogurt
■1 tsp. vanilla extract

Directions

1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13x9 glass baking dish with butter or non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
2. Prepare the crumb topping. In a medium bowl, stir together sugars, salt and cinnamon. Whisk in melted butter. Stir in flour until it is completely absorbed. Spread topping mix out on a large sheet of parchment paper and set aside.
3. Prepare cake. In a medium bowl, combine chopped apples and cinnamon; set aside. In a separate medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside. In the large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter until smooth and creamy. Scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula and add the granulated sugar. Beat for several minutes until light and fluffy. Scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula again and then add the eggs, one at a time, mixing on medium speed in-between. Beat just until incorporated. Scrape the bowl again and add yogurt and vanilla and mix on medium speed just until combined. Add 1/3 of the dry ingredients and stir on low speed just until combined. Repeat with remaining dry ingredients in two parts. Do not over-mix. Remove bowl from mixer and fold in apples.
4. Spread bake layer in prepared baking dish. Drop chunks of the topping over cake layer until completely covered with a thick layer of topping.
5. Bake for about 55 minutes or until a knife or toothpick comes out clean from center. If topping starts to brown too much while cooking, lightly cover with a layer of tin foil and continue to bake as directed