Thread: Benghazi explained "Really Explained" UN Resolution 16/18

Default Benghazi explained "Really Explained" UN Resolution 16/18

OR, How the Rothschilds "ORGAN" The UN, steals the Wests right to FREE SPEECH.

We all remember the "Official Excuse's" offered for Benghazi... The now Infamous
    "Youtube Video"
    Now think about this, The UN and the US Proposition 16/18 is working it's way through various groups in Europe...

.We were dumbfounded to hear Bashy Quraishy, a representative from EMISCO, utter what we interpreted as a thinly veiled threat in his speech: “If the demonization of Islam does not stop, this is a threat to world peace.” We have these remarks on camera. [Note from the Baron: see last night’s post.]5.BPE and ICLA replied to the threat, voicing our concern that the plenary and the OSCE as such is the wrong place for threats and that this kind of behavior must be rejected.6.The European Muslim Initiative for Social Cohesion then took the floor again, singling BPE out by saying that we spread lies about Islam. He was extremely angry. I was glad we were in a plenary because I could feel the rage flying across the room. The OIC side obviously did not expect to be on the defensive.
    http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/20...has-begun.html
    “The U.S. will always enforce its own standards on freedom of expression; these are enshrined in this country’s Constitution. But its legal exceptionalism on freedom of speech does not necessarily mean that the U.S. administration needs to be diplomatically isolated when it comes to promoting globally the principles of freedom of speech and freedom of religion, which many in the U.S. perceive to be core and founding American values. On the contrary, since the U.S. joined the U.N. Human Rights Council, the Obama administration has openly expressed its ambition to exert leadership within the U.N. body.

The U.S. demonstrated that leadership by securing the passage of Resolution 16/18 at the Human Rights Council and by moving immediately to show through the Istanbul Process Conference that states have tools at their disposal to combat violence, discrimination and hatred without restricting free speech.”
    Could You Be A Criminal? US Supports UN Anti-Free Speech Measure

here’s where Resolution 16/18 gets tricky.

Because who, exactly, arbitrates what is “incitement to imminent violence”? Violence by whom? If drawing a caricature of the Prophet incites violence by Islamic radicals to the tune of riots, arson, and murder, all sanctioned by the IOC itself – then drawing such a caricature (or writing a book like the Satanic Verses) will now constitute a criminal act. And that is exactly what the OIC was aiming for. It is also in direct violation of the principles of Western democracy – and the First Amendment. (Though it is crucial to note that any resolution passed by the General Assembly remains nonbinding, which makes you sort of wonder what the point of all this is, anyway.)

Moreover, since many would claim that the persecution of blasphemers is mandated by their religion, conflicts emerge between guarantees of free expression and the guarantee of freedom of religion and the practice of one’s faith. In other words: your free speech allows you to insult my prophet: my freedom of religion compels me to kill you for it.

What was that about “incitement to violence”?

Whose violence?

This is how the Organization of the Islamic Cooperation plays “Gotcha.

This is how the American government, however unwittingly, subsumes its own Constitution in deference ot the demands of the Islamic state.

It’s a dangerous game.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/abigailesman/2011/12/30/could-you-be-a-criminal-us-supports-un-anti-free-speech-measure/2/

Co-hosted by Center for Democracy and Human Rights in Saudi Arabia (CDHR), and American Islamic Forum for Democracy (AIFD)

U.N. Human Rights Council Resolution 16/18 was negotiated between the Obama Administration and Egypt, a prominent member of the Saudi-championed Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC). Resolution 16/18 was purportedly a compromise between advocates of a resolution condemning “defamation of religions” and those who were concerned that such a resolution would threaten freedoms of expression and religion. The Council adopted Resolution 16/18 in March 2011.

Please join us as the Center for Democracy and Human Rights in Saudi Arabia and The Heritage Foundation host a group of well-informed defenders of freedom of expression and religion to shed light on the potential ramifications of Resolution 16/18 and what should be done about them.

http://www.heritage.org/events/2012/...solution-16-18

call[s] on States to take the following actions to foster a domestic environment of religious tolerance, peace and respect, by:

(e) Speaking out against intolerance, including advocacy of religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence [NOTE: exact wording of ICCPR Article 20.2];

http://www.ifex.org/international/20...tion_16_18.pdf

http://www.assistnews.net/Stories/2011/s11080130.htm

Criminalizing intolerance

Op-Ed

At a United Nations conference this week, free speech is in the cross hairs.

December 12, 2011|By Jonathan Turley

This week in Washington, the United States is hosting an international conference obliquely titled "Expert Meeting on Implementing the U.N. Human Rights Resolution 16/18.

" The impenetrable title conceals the disturbing agenda:

to establish international standards for, among other things, criminalizing "intolerance, negative stereotyping and stigmatization of … religion and belief." The unstated enemy of religion in this conference is free speech, and the Obama administration is facilitating efforts by Muslim countries to "deter" some speech in the name of human rights.

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/dec...phemy-20111210

Pastor Terry Jones, the pastor of Dove World Outreach Center in Gainesville, Florida, has been sentenced to death in absentia by an Egyptian court. Also sentenced along with Rev. Jones were Mark Basseley Youssef, the maker of the notorious Mohammed movie, and six other U.S.-based Egyptian Christians, including a woman who converted from Islam to Christianity.

http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/20...ones-must.html

Liberty and islam are mutually exclusive political realities.

Quote Originally Posted by Seditious View Post
    Liberty and islam are mutually exclusive political realities.

Yes, well the UN has certainly set a precedent here, concieveably, those convicted of Slandering Islam and sentenced to Death, could be extradited and made DEAD, with UN Sanctions...

I deal with a couple hundred customers a week where I work. Proximately 98% of the people that I service are either daily or weekly customers. With most all of them I try to delicately plant seeds of truth. I figure one seed at a time gives that seed more time to grow. The way I see it, I plant the seed, they go on with their day & by the grace of God, something gets brought to their attention that allows for that seed to begin sprouting. It's my contribution to the cause.

Now the reason I'm saying this is, for the past few weeks I've been talking about this Benghazi mess with several customers & most all of them were completely unaware of the gravity of the situation. I likened Benghazi to Fast & Furious, Watergate & Iran Contra.

Common sense tells us, judging from the establishments immediate reaction to the Benghazi issue, that their agenda was to demonize the 1st amendment the way they attempted to demonize the 2nd with fast & furious.

This administration & government at large, have no shame & no conscience!!! They are completely willing to "Crack a few eggs to make an omelet" just as the regime before them & the regime before that.

Even though this is straying a bit off topic, I feel I should add it:

“Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.” George Washington
    Government, like fire, is a necessary evil. This is why we have a constitution [fireplace], to harness this element. To provide a firewall & boundaries to prevent this fire from consuming everything in it's path.

This metaphor is not mine BTW.
    "Precedent Does Not Constitute Justification"

"The preservation of liberty through morality"

Quote Originally Posted by peasantrock2 View Post
    I deal with a couple hundred customers a week where I work. Proximately 98% of the people that I service are either daily or weekly customers. With most all of them I try to delicately plant seeds of truth. I figure one seed at a time gives that seed more time to grow. The way I see it, I plant the seed, they go on with their day & by the grace of God, something gets brought to their attention that allows for that seed to begin sprouting. It's my contribution to the cause.

Now the reason I'm saying this is, for the past few weeks I've been talking about this Benghazi mess with several customers & most all of them were completely unaware of the gravity of the situation. I likened Benghazi to Fast & Furious, Watergate & Iran Contra.

Common sense tells us, judging from the establishments immediate reaction to the Benghazi issue, that their agenda was to demonize the 1st amendment the way they attempted to demonize the 2nd with fast & furious.

This administration & government at large, have no shame & no conscience!!! They are completely willing to "Crack a few eggs to make an omelet" just as the regime before them & the regime before that.

Even though this is straying a bit off topic, I feel I should add it:

Government, like fire, is a necessary evil. This is why we have a constitution [fireplace], to harness this element. To provide a firewall & boundaries to prevent this fire from consuming everything in it's path.

This metaphor is not mine BTW.

Ambassador Edwards was Dead, when he accepted the Benghazi Assignment. Hence, "Yeah, take out his support troops" let us have a sitting DUCK... If the mission was guns for Syria, there would have been PLENTY of support there.

The Youtube video came out just days before the attack...

I believe the plan was, if things went Wrong... Use the CIA as a cover to say it was all about ARMS for Syria. Why else would they place Edwards in a CIA Mission house, and call it a consulate???

How else could Senator Reid call fo no Congressional Hearings? TOP Secret so it has DENIABILITY

This is the same thing as the "Small Arms Treaty" they are going to Rape us via the UN.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonofa View Post
    Ambassador Edwards was Dead, when he accepted the Benghazi Assignment. Hence, "Yeah, take out his support troops" let us have a sitting DUCK... If the mission was guns for Syria, there would have been PLENTY of support there.

The Youtube video came out just days before the attack...

I believe the plan was, if things went Wrong... Use the CIA as a cover to say it was all about ARMS for Syria. Why else would they place Edwards in a CIA Mission house, and call it a consulate???

How else could Senator Reid call fo no Congressional Hearings? TOP Secret so it has DENIABILITY

This is the same thing as the "Small Arms Treaty" they are going to Rape us via the UN.
    Pure evil!!!

It's absolutely laughable to think that a regime that holds such low regard for human life would even stop to consider the rights of the people.

Gods divine judgement WILL befall this nation & soon!
    "Precedent Does Not Constitute Justification"

"The preservation of liberty through morality"