Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Humiliation for two male students forced to hold hands as a punishment for fighting

Good god man, I tried to stay away from the Homosexual tendencies that are now being supported as a evolved way of living in the damn schools.

We had a coach that was not above a little fighting in the Gym. If something got out of hand (And they did...) we had first blood as a rule. Don't do it. But everything else including weights became weapons.

He was a good coach. A lot of conflicts were settled in that building without any bull**** punishment or admin actions.

Including weights???? You have to be kidding ....but somehow, I don't think so. Actually, I have them cleaning the halls, classrooms and bathrooms for a week together.

Quote Originally Posted by chicom View Post
    I was caught fighting in school by the gym coach. He made us go at it for almost an hour on the wrestling mat. No time outs or stalling. That sucked beyond belief. The other guy and I never fought after that.
    Them's was the days, Chicom.

Humiliation.... yeah, right. You know what that was about.

They dress like football bats. Therefore they are football bats.

Default Update...

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/hs-p...oys-hold-hands

H.S. Principal Violated Policy by Making Boys Hold Hands By Penny Starr
    November 30, 2012

"The principal of at a high school in Mesa, Arizona violated policy when he required two boys who were fighting to hold hands in front of other students, according to a report on azcentral.com. Tim Richard, principal at Westwood High School, has not been reprimanded but has met with Mesa Public School officials, who advised him not to speak to the media about the incident, according to the article posted on Friday.

The school district did not release the names of the boys, but images of the incident have surfaced online and on Facebook.
    Helen Hollands, spokeswoman for the school district, released a statement on the incident:

“Mesa Public Schools is dedicated to maintaining a safe and supportive learning environment,” the statement said. “The district has guidelines for appropriate student discipline, and our site administrators have the authority to impose consequences within our policies and regulations.
    “The district does not condone the choice of in-school discipline given these students, regardless of their acceptance or willingness to participate,” the statement said. “District leadership will address this matter with the school principal, and review district protocol regarding student discipline with all administrators.”

Richard has been praised by the district for programs he has put in place since taking the helm at the school at the start of the year, including rewarding students who are not getting failing grades to “celebration” free time."

Quote Originally Posted by Animal Lover View Post
    Including weights???? You have to be kidding ....but somehow, I don't think so. Actually, I have them cleaning the halls, classrooms and bathrooms for a week together.
    That's not allowed for two reasons. First it would be demeaning for the boys to have to work honest labor. I don't think so, but teachers have gotten in trouble in the past for making students clean as a punishment.

Second, that would be taking a job away from a union janitor.