Thread: Guns Out of Stock at Wal-Mart as Magazine Prices Surge on

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

LOL, I was perusing our local Wal-Mart today to see if any more .223 or .45 had come in, the manager was on the phone and I couldn't help but listen in on his conversation with I assume his boss. He was saying he was spacing things out and trying to keep the guncase and ammo shelves from looking so bare.

From the sounds of it, we aren't going to be getting too much of a re-supply in.

My local wal-mart only had a few single shot shotguns. They did have some birdshot and that was it. They said more was on order and should be in anyday.
    In war, boots; in flight, a place in a boat or a seat on a lorry may be the most vital thing in the world, more desirable than untold millions. In hyperinflation, a kilo of potatoes was worth, to some, more than the family silver; a side of pork more than the grand piano. A prostitute in the family was better than an infant corpse; theft was preferable to starvation; warmth was finer than honour, clothing more essential than democracy, food more needed than freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by outlaw View Post
    My local wal-mart only had a few single shot shotguns. They did have some birdshot and that was it. They said more was on order and should be in anyday.
    The gun store inventory of the future, right there.

I had a Remington 20-gauge pump shotgun that was stolen years ago and didn't replace it because of the cost. When I heard about the government's latest plan to reduce the Second Amendment even more, I replaced it today with a Mossberg 20-gauge pump shotgun. I also learned that there is a handgun school nearby that teaches basic handgun safety classes and concealed carry classes. Guess what my new hobby will be in 2013?
    Check out my handcrafted jewelry: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Lumara
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality." - Ayn Rand