Unfortunately, KitchenAid has REALLY gone down in quality (especially durability) over the past 20 years or so. My son has gone through THREE "professional" KitchenAid mixers in the past 2 years... the gears are junk. It's VERY frustrating.

You might want to look into a Viking, Bosch or Cuisinart. Many of the mixers out there have copied Hobart's (the original manufacturer of KitchenAid) "planetary action"... I suspect some of them are built quite a bit better than the newer Kitchenaids.

As far as freezing your fresh bread to sell... I wouldn't, personally. We DO freeze homemade bread (I usually make 6-8 loaves at a time, and freeze them, so I don't have to bake bread twice a week), but it CAN cause problems with condensation on the inside of the bag (getting the crust soggy or wrinkled)

The other question is what are your state laws in terms of baking and selling food? Before you invest a single penny in anything, check that out first!! If it's not legal without a commercial kitchen, it probably isn't worth doing, *especially* selling at a Farmers Market, which attracts inspectors and regulators like a dog does ticks..

Summerthyme