desertblossom makes a very good point- while it may not help much if your biggest problem is oven space, freezing the DOUGH just before the second rise (or, as I do at holidays in the winter, when our root cellar is at refrigerator temperatures, refrigerate it in the loaf pans overnight, then finish rising in the warm kitchen just before baking) will give you a much better product than freezing/thawing the bread itself.

The other thing to consider is going back to the "old ways". When my kids were growing up, I had the Kitchenaid mixer- and it got TONS of use- but I needed a dozen loaves of bread a week. The Kitchenaid model I have can knead enough dough for two and a half loaves- two full sized loaves and one smaller (3x5' loaf pan) one. That meant making up multiple batches.

It was MUCH faster and really not much harder to mix up the liquids in a 5 gallon pail, add the flour by hand with a big wooden spoon until it was almost impossible to mix (I usually moved it to a 16 quart shallow round stainless steel bowl for this step) and then dumping it all on the kitchen table (I made a custom-made pastry cloth out of 10 ounce unbleached cotton duck fabric, with elastic at all four corners- the elastic snapped over the table corners and held the pastry cloth in place- it works great) and kneading it (usually in 3-4 batches) by hand.

I usually baked half after two risings, and the other half got punched down and allowed to rise again, due to oven space constraints. But it worked (and now, looking back, I DO wonder where I got half the energy to get it all done... but I sure don't regret the fun we had)

One last thing- the KitchenAids biggest problem is still the silly gears- I THINK they have gone back and replaced the cheapie nylon gears with metal ones, but I'm not certain. Still, if you have anyone with a bit of mechanical knowledge and are offered a "defunct" KitchenAid, you may want to consider taking it. Mine died once, and it turned out to be nothing more but a TON of flour dust inside the case- it was shorting out one of the control switches!! My youngest son took it apart and fixed it for me that time, and it's run for over 18 years since.

The main gears aren't expensive to replace, either...

Summerthyme