Thread: Media Quiet About San Antonio Theater Shooting

Default Media Quiet About San Antonio Theater Shooting

THis was covered here,

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...d.php?t=175739

but this interesting angle is worth emphasizing, I think:

The gunman followed them and entered the theater so he could shoot more people. He started shooting and people in the theater started running and screaming. It’s like the Aurora, CO theater story plus a restaurant!

Now aren’t you wondering why this isn’t a lead story in the national media along with the school shooting?

There was an off duty county deputy at the theater. SHE pulled out her gun and shot the man 4 times before he had a chance to kill anyone. So since this story makes the point that the best thing to stop a bad person with a gun is a good person with a gun, the media is treating it like it never happened.

"the best thing to stop a bad person with a gun is a good person with a gun" - gee, where have I heard that before?

More at http://plainsmannews.com/media-quiet...ing-p501-1.htm
    ---
    "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson, 1816

AUnut is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

And the presstitutes will continue to say nothing. It does not fit in their liberal no gun mantra.
    Whores, every one of them.

AUnut
    Pro is the opposite of con, that is easily seen. So if progress is to move forward, what does congress mean? - Nipsey Russell

Quote Originally Posted by AUnut View Post
    And the presstitutes will continue to say nothing. It does not fit in their liberal no gun mantra.

AUnut
    ^ This.

When the shooting kicks off, the media need to be some of the first to be introduced to what the purpose of the 2A is.

Corporations,Media and Government work together for a common agenda,the "land of the free and the home of the brave" is simply an ad campaign------which millions still believe.

Quote Originally Posted by AUnut View Post

AUnut
    Yes they are whores. Direct TV tried to get me to keep programming the other day by telling me I would lose CNN and such. I told her that was the point.

AUnut is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    ^ This.

When the shooting kicks off, the media need to be some of the first to be introduced to what the purpose of the 2A is.
    If I am here in the US, I am with ya!

AUnut
    Pro is the opposite of con, that is easily seen. So if progress is to move forward, what does congress mean? - Nipsey Russell

Body count too small = not news.

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by dissimulo View Post
    Body count too small = not news.
    Deliberate cover up for their agenda.

Possibly in some cases, but their main agenda is to make money. There are 40-50 murders per day in the US and you won't hear about most of them unless you are scanning local news sources.

That is because there is significantly greater demand for stories about celebrity breast surgeries gone bad. We only become interested in crime when it is out of the ordinary. Criminals hurting a couple of people and then getting taken out by the cops is just too passe.

Quote Originally Posted by dissimulo View Post
    Possibly in some cases, but their main agenda is to make money. There are 40-50 murders per day in the US and you won't hear about most of them unless you are scanning local news sources.

That is because there is significantly greater demand for stories about celebrity breast surgeries gone bad. We only become interested in crime when it is out of the ordinary. Criminals hurting a couple of people and then getting taken out by the cops is just too passe.
    It's part of the narrative. Crime "sprees" that start and end like this with only a few hurt or killed don't make the news partially because they aren't big events, but also because they are stopped before they rack up a big body count.

The police ACCIDENTALLY shot more people last year than the CT shooting, but you won't see that in the press either.