Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mark your calendars, Feb. 8

Default Mark your calendars, Feb. 8

Peaceful demonstration at every state capital for our 2nd amendment rights
    Public

http://www.facebook.com/events/406312512782872/?ref=notif&notif_t=plan_user_joined

For Oregon members....

Patriot Party at the Capital. Be There!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWiZyo17rzs

Salem,OR
    10:00am
    Feb. 8th, 2013

Bear what ever arms you wish or not, but be there to stand up for your Right to keep and bear arms. Lets stop this unlawful action from our Federal and Local Government. We have allowed them to seize our 4th Amendment (Patriot Act, DHS, TSA, and etc), 2nd Amendment (NFA, ATF, and etc), 6th Amendment (NDAA, and etc), 1st Amendment (Trespass act, and etc). Let's stand and give them our expression of anger, distrust and notice of non compliance to further INFRINGEMENTS.

Hmm.....

2A is for when the 'peaceful' solutions aren't working. If I'm working for regaining my 2A rights than it will be anything but peaceful - as the 2A intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt5-7 View Post
    Peaceful demonstration at every state capital for our 2nd amendment rights
    Public

http://www.facebook.com/events/406312512782872/?ref=notif&notif_t=plan_user_joined

For Oregon members....

Patriot Party at the Capital. Be There!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWiZyo17rzs

This will either end in disaster when some hothead fires the first shot into the crowd or... it will end up as did the Tea Party demonstrations during the Obamacare debacle, a good show of force but no teeth to back up the show of numbers.

The criminal thugs will ignore the will of the people because they think we don't have the cahoona's to actually take up arms and defend the 2nd ammendment. The thugs are probably right as they have already taken every other ammendment in the Bill of Rights from us, as well as subverted the Constitution beyond recognition...

As far as the "peaceful" goes, let THEM break the peace. Then it's on.

Just a matter of time now my friend, just a matter of time.

It's not where you are, It's where your at!

I'm in and thank you for starting this. Sitting and complaining online will never turn it around. Iceland did it so can the american people.

There ya' go!

Quote Originally Posted by MsPaulRevere View Post
    I'm in and thank you for starting this. Sitting and complaining online will never turn it around. Iceland did it so can the american people.

Well, I'm not complaining. I'm just being realistic. There are simply far too many indicators that reveal that we have a real fight coming our way.

As far as Iceland is concerned:

First, I didn't see the level and depth of corruption and desire of Iceland's government to destroy their country that is prevalent in this corrupt and evil group of thugs that make up the U.S. government.

Second, the government of Iceland was in agreement with its people that the global banksters had to go.

Third, Iceland doesn't have the most powerful military that is controlled by some of the most corrupt and evil creatures to breath air in a very long time.

Fourth, with between 45 to 65 percent of the American public on the government dole in some form or another, they will never willingly take the logical and painful steps necessary to recovery because then they will really have to learn how to survive in the real world. And with this current regime running things, there is an ever increasing drive to lure even greater numbers of the sleepers onto the public dole.

Fifth, and I'm speculation here, I don't think the people of Iceland had the carefree and lackadaisical lifestyle that Americans have enjoyed. That is, the people of Iceland were fully aware that bad things could and would happen in their country if it was left unchecked. Whereas, the bulk of the U.S. population simply don't believe that the almighty U.S. government will ever do bad things to them. The American people are so anal retentive that the smell of their own butthole masks the stench that emanates from this crew of sulfur spewing demons.

I could give you a hundred more reasons why we will never dig ourselves out of this hole but I think this should get you started on the path of right thinking, maybe...

The fact is, if you haven’t already left the country by now (remember, as of 01/01/2013 there are new laws to prevent you from leaving this country) all we can do is circle the wagons and fight the best fight any patriot can fight.

You will either eventually end up in a camp where you will be dispositioned according to your usefulness and enslaved or terminated accordingly or… you will live free for a short while longer until you are caught and dispositioned for enslavement or termination. THERE WILL BE NO USELESS EATER IN THE NEW WORLD SOCIETY!

That is the future for the American people.

This isn’t complaining. It’s the fact as perceived by examining what is taking place around us – right before our eyes!

If it is war they want, then it will be a war they will wish they never wished for. when the gloves come off no matter what the reason, and the fight is on, those that are part of the establishment will lose all, life, families and friends. They will try to deprive us of our lives and so no quarter asked, none will be given. Those that remember the jungle know what I am talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk View Post
    If it is war they want, then it will be a war they will wish they never wished for. when the gloves come off no matter what the reason, and the fight is on, those that are part of the establishment will lose all, life, families and friends. They will try to deprive us of our lives and so no quarter asked, none will be given. Those that remember the jungle know what I am talking about.
    I'm thinking that when push comes to shove, no matter how advanced the weapons are that the government holds, street to street fighting will be devistating, to both sides.

The fact is, I can envision this evil demon possessed regime that is running D.C. using weapons of mass destruction, such as chemical and possibly even tactical nukes.