Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Skimpy ammo delivery at Wal-Mart

We were in Walmart last night. The ammo shelves were bare.....however, he said their store still sells Ammo. They are still ordering it and recieving it. But in limited quantities.
    All they had was 20 gauge shotgun ammo and a few boxes of odd stuff.

The clerk also said, they have people waiting every morning at 7 am when they put out the new ammo, buying it up.

Quote Originally Posted by EMICT View Post

That's the 'real lesson' we should probably be taking from this.
    That WE THE PEOPLE, are serious?

I think that point is getting across nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by LYCAN View Post
    If they outlaw toilet paper, then only toilet paper will have guns...

....wait.. I think I got that mixed up somewhere
    Only guns will have toilet paper. Top of the food chain, no pun intended.

As I said before on another thread, I work at a WM DC in the midwest, we were just about out of all popular military rifle ammo this past Monday with the popular military pistol ammo right behind. I go into work this Saturday and will report and further shipments into our DC at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by seagull View Post
    I took at picture at the Ft Wright KY walmart on 13Jan13. This is my first attempt at posting a picture.

This was the ammo shelf.
    Here is mine. I created a dump site online to host these pictures.

Sheesh, I am such a idiot when it comes to HTML. I survived programming in college exactly two weeks and quit. The picture is not the quality or angle I wanted, I had to shoot right there because a pair of boots was marching my way.

Still no deliveries of anything {ammo.}in our local wally or Fred meyer. But Fredies did sell 4 glocks within 24hr. not bad for a groceries store..

Our wallys cabinet looks the same..
    Chains of habit are too light to be felt, until they are too heavy to be broken

Nothing happens unexpectedly, everything has an indication, we just have to observe the connections." Also... the more people I meet, the more I like my dogs!

I think Homeland Security should open up the ammo reserves, you know, like when they open the gas reserves during hard times. LOL Open up those ammo bins, cause we need it.

Thanks HS, I really do not go into WM's to buy ammo or much anything else for that matter, so I can not testify to the bare shelves, only what I see at the DC side.

Quote Originally Posted by PKM View Post
    Thanks HS, I really do not go into WM's to buy ammo or much anything else for that matter, so I can not testify to the bare shelves, only what I see at the DC side.
    Nor I, except to scrape together a Winchester white box in .45 ONCE a year or two.

I buy and sell mine online now. I have enough Family and Friends as not to need retail for ammo anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by TomNTam View Post
    I think Homeland Security should open up the ammo reserves, you know, like when they open the gas reserves during hard times. LOL Open up those ammo bins, cause we need it.
    LOL, that would be a good Whitehouse petition.

If you are going to keep panicking the firearm and ammunition markets, please create a strategic ammunition reserve to be released when you create these situations.

Please include calibers like 7.62x39 and 9x18 as some of use and like these weapons because of their low surplus price (prior to your election), reliable operation and proven track record in helping to depose tyrannical communist regimes.