How does an online "church" engage in Baptizing, or distributing donuts and apple juice or ritz crackers and grape juice or whatever it is per their beliefs page?

Inquiring minds.
------
I don't think God is saying anything in those numbers. I think the phone company assigned you a phone number.

But let's play kabbala-lite.

0939: 3 is factor of 9. So we must take away that factor from the 9 to reach 6. This leaves us with 0636. Because there is a 0 in front of the original 9, we discard one of the 3's we have taken which on their own formed 6 as a sum of the added together factors. But what the Lord takes away, the Lord giveth back. We shall employ here the understanding of election per Romans 11. He gives it back to the 3 in front of the 6 as it was taken from the 9 which became 6 from the factor subtracted and discarded it from the 3 taken from the 6 with the 0. We now end up with... oh my, 666.

Let's see if it works with 0848.

0848: 4 is a factor of 8, with its corresponding factor being 2. Since there are 4 digits, we should obviously divide the highest number, 8, by the factor of the number of digits since this is a more perfect understanding of the mythos involved here. This didn't work with the other number because it was already more perfect in its corresponding factors being equal. That leaves us with 2. We must once again subtract that number from the digit 8 to reach 646. Once again, employing the election concept, we discard the 0/2 into the fire and add its elected counterpart to the 4 remaining in front of the 6. Oh. My. This means 666!

Looking at it from another perspective, his equals 21 whereas yours equals 20. Because there are no common factors, the seeming appearance is merely coincidental. Thank Ma Bell.