Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Would You Do in This Soldier's Shoes?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt5-7 View Post
    Lt. Lorance made the bad decision of joining the US Empire's military. He was sent to a place that any individual with a conscience/moral compass should never go.

Lt. Lorance is guilty of "random acts of murder" as is EVERY other American who KILLS another in a FOREIGN country, in the GWOT.

He shouldn't have gone Lavender. He is guilty for KILLING FOR EMPIRE.

Maybe if he had been listening to Adam Kokesh for the last few years, he wouldn't be in this situation.
    I assume you are talking about the Adam Kokesh who has close ties with Code Pink, the organization that invited the Muslim Brotherhood to come and help them cleanse this country.

You and I have a different opinion. But that is okay. To each his own.
    -
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender View Post
    I assume you are talking about the Adam Kokesh who has close ties with Code Pink, the organization that invited the Muslim Brotherhood to come and help them cleanse this country.

You and I have a different opinion. But that is okay. To each his own.

He was actually assaulted by them at an NRA protest he was covering because he exposed their hypocrisy.

It doesn't change the FACT that had your soldier been exposed to LOGIC, he wouldn't have joined the Wars of Empire and Resource.

FWIW: I hope that he has suffered no "moral injury" from this incident. That's the Govt.s newest PTSD term for damage done to your SOUL for killing another when it wasn't necessary and knowing it wasn't neccesary.

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

When most of us joined the service, it was to serve you and this country.
    We had no idea we were doing the empires bidding at the time, until we got out.......

Just thought some of you would like to know that.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy View Post
    When most of us joined the service, it was to serve you and this country.
    We had no idea we were doing the empires bidding at the time, until we got out.......
    and how many years you been out? i mean i agree, but it sickens me that now 12 years into a obvious charade that people are still enlisting,still reenlisting..

at what point do parents start educating their children to the truth to stop this madness? at what point do we hold soldiers accountable for their choices? me personally,,when they reenlist...

fine you didnt know what you were getting into,but those that choose to reenlist sure as hell do..

i have no idea whether the soldier in the OP did or not,,but it doesnt matter,,how he would answer miradus's question would go a long way in me deciding how much sympathy to throw his way..
    nemophilist.

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    and how many years you been out? i mean i agree, but it sickens me that now 12 years into a obvious charade that people are still enlisting,still reenlisting..

at what point do parents start educating their children to the truth to stop this madness? at what point do we hold soldiers accountable for their choices? me personally,,when they reenlist...

fine you didnt know what you were getting into,but those that choose to reenlist sure as hell do..

i have no idea whether the soldier in the OP did or not,,but it doesnt matter,,how he would answer miradus's question would go a long way in me deciding how much sympathy to throw his way..
    It's a revolving door dill. The Obama supporters are probably pushing their offspring to "serve" now. Now that the "cause" is just.

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post

You saw how those who are currently there answered the question, so that gives you some input into the mindset.

There's a reason the government wants you at 18 and not at 40, and it doesn't have anything to do with your physical condition. It has everything to do with your state of mind.

Patriotism is repulsive to me now. I love this beautiful land God put me in, but I despise this country. I despise it. Criminal corporations propping up a criminal government with a criminal military (both foreign and domestic) to do its criminal will.

The military today is simply exporting violence overseas to extract resources which we, as a dying civilization, need to extend our life just a little while longer. Like a cancer patient murdering his neighbor to steal his chemo drugs.

Lavender, you profess to be a Christian. Let me ask you this:

What would Christ's military look like? What would Christ think about today's military and their actions?

The worst thing this government has done is to drape itself in the flag of patriotism to cover up its sins. And it has fooled so many of you.

As the father of two honorably discharged Marines, I would strongly discourage any young person from joining the military. If they feel they absolutely have to enlist, perhaps the Coast Guard or National Guard might be something to consider.