Thread: College Students Fail to Name a Single U.S. Senator

Arrow College Students Fail to Name a Single U.S. Senator

One of our finest generations is passing away and what a heartache to see all of their sacrifices for this useless, gutless, worthless, sad new generation.

Last week, MRCTV's Dan Joseph went to American University to give the student body a little general knowledge quiz.

When asked if they could name a SINGLE U.S. senator, the students blanked. Also, very few knew that each state has two senators. The guesses were all over the map, with some crediting each state with twelve, thirteen, and five senators.

So, when it comes to politics, the students at American University are a little rusty - but, they passed with flying colors when it comes to pop culture.

Almost everyone MRCTV interviewed was able name the Academy Award winner for Best Original Song: "Let It Go" from the movie "Frozen."
    For video of Ernestines -In-Action watch here http://cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/matt-v...gle-us-senator
    We wanted a FIGHTER. We got a fighter in Trump. He will not take anything laying down. Trump or Bust.

I'm not surprised.

The average college student is equivalent to yesteryear's 7th grader, probably more like a 5th grader. They aren't being taught real history, just activism against the Constitution which they know nothing about.

Just watch a few Mark Dice man on the street to see it's not just college students, it's the average citizen who know absolutely nothing about the real world.

Perhaps it's cuz they'z irrelevant.

I've given them ALL the same name .... it ain't fit for publicatin though.

O.W.

And who can blame them. Lump them all together under the title of Incompetent.

Who are the US Senators?

Quote Originally Posted by abvp View Post
    Who are the US Senators?
    I have two names for senators:
    Traitor
    Non-traitor
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    I have two names for senators:
    Traitor
    Non-traitor
    Yep and traitors have a huge majority.

And they happily exercise their right and responsibility to use the barrel of a government gun to steal from control and enslave you.(voting)