Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thousands protest NY SAFE Act in Albany

Default Thousands protest NY SAFE Act in Albany

Thousands protest NY SAFE Act in Albany

Jim Kenyon
    CNY Central.com
    February 28, 2013
    More than 5,000 NY SAFE Act opponents are lobbying lawmakers and rallying at the Capitol in Albany against measures they say infringe on their constitutional right to bear arms.

The New York Rifle and Pistol Association (NYRPA), the rally organizer, says busloads of demonstrators from more than a dozen counties around the state are scheduled to arrive Thursday morning.
    The NYRPA describes the “5th Annual NYSRPA Lobby Day and Rally” on their website as “a day to lobby the state legislature on gun rights. Call your Assemblyman and State Senator to make an appointment to meet with them in their offices on the 28th. If they refuse show up anyway.”
    Read full article
    "But none of the wicked shall understand [that the End of the Age is upon them]."
    [Daniel 12:10b]

Stand tall my NY brethren. I am with you in spirit.
    When all else fails, I just ask Ms. Oldschool. She knows........

WIFE is that friendly person and fellow partner that is always with you, to help solve all the problems you wouldn't have if you were single.

"more than 5,000".. um, yeah. Right. From the reports I'm hearing, at least DOUBLE that number have shown up to protest. People are NOT happy.

Summerthyme

Yep. I'll bet it's large number. I'll also not be surprised if this story doesn't make the nat'l prime time news this evening.

Ha!! I'll bet it won't even make the Buffalo news tonight... or at least, if it does, it will be HEAVILY slanted towards the "wonderful law that makes us all safer", and "those crazy gun nuts".

They're doing everything possible to make us look like crazies.

Summerthyme

The "crazies" will need to start a recall election if this garbage is allowed to go too far.

Yep...

Summerthyme

Just know coverage gets to fb from each of us.

We are the only folks really getting the info out, if by a small bit, it all counts.

It's hard to beat the idiot box.
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

At this time is at least in all the local papers, which is a start.

Just got home from the rally! What a great day!

It was an awesome turnout....numbers we heard were at least 10,000. It certainly looked like at least that many. We met so many wonderful people! It felt good to join this group of true Patriots, and to feel a sense of solidarity.

Overall good speakers. A few ramblers, but not many. It was an enthusiastic but respectful crowd (not that we expected anything less) and the overall theme of the day was "we will not comply". Really enjoyed seeing all the signs....some were very creative.

Took quite a few pictures on my phone. Will post them if I can figure out how...maybe tomorrow! It was a 4.5 hour drive for us each way and right now just want to chill and get caught up on what happened in the rest of the world today!